Remote screen flickering

• Tonight at a gig I fired up the kemper and the screen on the remote was blank, then the display come on but it was flickering, I've tried doing the usual reboot but it's still not working right, any ideas? I've got loads of gigs coming up so need to sort it asap.

Cheers :cursing:

• Not all cat5 or 6 cables are the same. They can (and often are) wired slightly differently due to multiple standards. I had to experiment with a few cables a while back. Some appeared to work and some didn't power the Remote on at all.

Just because it didn't work doesn't mean it's the Remote or Profiler has fault.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Update on the screen issue.

Contacted kemper, they sent me a new screen.

All week it wasn't working, just blank most the time with some intermittent display.

Fired it up at a gig Friday, screen was working perfectly, also worked fine last nights gig.

Very odd, I suspect the fix will be temporary so going to get it replaced anyway.

Very odd.

• I had this issue with the screen backlight going blank and it failing to connect. I purchased an upgraded cable from British Audio and installed a PoE in my rack and haven’t had a single issue since.