Profiler Player: Option To wrap within the aktive Bank.

• It would be nice to have such an option, e.g. when Rick 5 is selected and pressing Rig Up button, then activate Rick 1 in the same bank.

Similar when Rick 1 is active and pressing Rick down, then select Rick 5 of the active bank == wrap around within a bank.

• Stefan D

Changed the title of the thread from “Profile Player: Option To wrap within the aktive Bank.” to “Profiler Player: Option To wrap within the aktive Bank.”.
  • Yes, I agree. I'm actually playing with this just now and was thinking how I would like to use the Player like a simple two or three channel amp. I initially thought this was possible by limiting the number of banks to 1. My first thought was that this would just loop round in the currently selected bank. However, obviously that isn't the case. If I start in bank 6 for example, as soon as I loop past the last rig in that bank rig 1 in bank 1 loads. Further rig up/down selection now loops within Bank 1 only as designed.

However, adding the ability to manually select a bank with the push button LED on the Player then loop within that bank until a new bank is manually selected would definitely be a great workflow for gigging.

I would actually take this concept a step further and ask that we can also limit the number of Rigs to loop WITHIN a bank. For example I load Bank 1 and have 2 rigs that I want to use (Clean and Solo). Stepping on a footswitch would simply toggle between these two rigs effectively making the Player a Dual Channel Amp. This would leave the other two foot switches free to select effects in the currently selected rig.

• ……….

I would actually take this concept a step further and ask that we can also limit the number of Rigs to loop WITHIN a bank. For example I load Bank 1 and have 2 rigs that I want to use (Clean and Solo). Stepping on a footswitch would simply toggle between these two rigs effectively making the Player a Dual Channel Amp. This would leave the other two foot switches free to select effects in the currently selected rig.

Great idea and one step further: The ability to save different values per bank