Minor works & neglected titles

• Here are a few minor tracks I just finished , I won't go further as it's time to move on :

This one mixes electro , gits & basses :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this one is pretty cool as it sounds like a harmony class homework if you ask me ;) Clean play & tones on this semi hollow are super satisfactory :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thx for your interest :)

• second one has some shades of Stop Draggin’ my Heart Around, Tom Petty, Fleedwood Mac-ish vibes. Cool stuff!

Thx Per, that's lots of great references , I didn't even know the Stevie Nicks title, but we have something in common , thx for the insight , I listened to a lot of fleetwood Mac in my younger days .