Connecting Kemper Profiler to Scarlett 414

• I've bought a Mac Mini for music production, but I can't get it to work all together. (Wanting to connect both my monitors to my Kemper as well as to my Scarlett interface) (I want to control the overall volume using the Scarlett's monitor knob)

I'm using 2x jack-jack to connect from my Kemper's main outputs into the Scarlett's 1-2 Line Outputs.

And then connecting my 2x XLR Kemper outputs into my Scarlett's 3-4 Line Outputs.

I've also tried, connecting the Kemper into the 2 Line Inputs from the Scarlett, but nothing... It's either 1 way or the other, can't get them both to work simultaneously...

I've already chosen the Scarlett as my audio device etc.

• I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish (your post makes no sense to me), but outputs do NOT connect to outputs. Kemper outputs would connect to audio interface inputs and interface outputs would connect to speaker inputs.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• What signals ate you trying to send on the Jack and XLR outs? The Main Output Jack and XLR outputs will always send the same signal. If you are trying to send different signals like DI or Delay/Reverb wet only you need to use Direct out and/or Monitor out along with the XLR or Jack for main outputs.

I'm trying to send the Master Mono (entire rig) out to the input of the Scarlett. (Which works)

However, I can't get any sound coming out from the monitors. They do work when playing audio etc. I just don't hear the Kemper coming through them.

The way I have it connected right now is:

"Kemper main output" to "input (1) from Scarlett."

"Monitors (balanced) TRS outputs" to "outputs (1/2) from Scarlett."

Basically I want the monitors to be able to hear the Kemper as well as using them to playback audio coming from the Mac.

I've done it before on my PC using an old Line 6 UX2 interface, but it's so old it just doesn't connect to the Mac anymore. 😅

• What signals ate you trying to send on the Jack and XLR outs? The Main Output Jack and XLR outputs will always send the same signal. If you are trying to send different signals like DI or Delay/Reverb wet only you need to use Direct out and/or Monitor out along with the XLR or Jack for main outputs.

I've got it to work now, but the volume is extremely low at the moment. I can't seem to find out why exactly. (I've checked the Fosusrite software, but everything seems alright)

• I've got it to work now, but the volume is extremely low at the moment. I can't seem to find out why exactly. (I've checked the Fosusrite software, but everything seems alright)

There could be all sorts of reasons for this but assuming the Focusrite is setup correctly the first thing to check is the Output menu of the Kemper/RigManager.

Is the -12db option checked?

You seem to be using the Main Output of the Kemper. Is the Master Volume for the Main Output turned up?

Do you have the Pad activated on input 1 of the Focusrite?