Switch assigning for effects issue.

• Hello, Im trying to assign switch one to effects slot A and switch 2 to effects slot B. Seems simple but there is no way I can seem to get switch 1 to control effects slot A, I can get them control FX1 or Slot B? Please help what am I missing. Ive been assigning the switches in the rig manager.

• Are you using the recent Beta Version (can’t remember the number but the one with the Tuner updates etc).

If so you should be able to do this no problem. One thing that you need to know is that you can assign multiple slots to the same switch. If Slot B is already assigned to a switch it might be conflicting with the slot A you are trying to add.

• Official Post

In principle, you don't assign module A to foot switch 1 directly and globally.

Instead you assign FX 1 or Effect Button I to foot switch 1 globally. And then you decide by Rig which effect module you intend to assign to FX 1. Could be module A in one Rig and modul DLY in another. If you assign Effect Button I globally, you can even assign and toggle up to four modules simultaneously - e.g. module A on and module B off - or you trigger Action&Freeze comands like Rotary Speaker Speed. But again, these assignments to Effect Button I can vary by Rig.

• In principle, you don't assign module A to foot switch 1 directly and globally.

Instead you assign FX 1 or Effect Button I to foot switch 1 globally. And then you decide by Rig which effect module you intend to assign to FX 1. Could be module A in one Rig and modul DLY in another. If you assign Effect Button I globally, you can even assign and toggle up to four modules simultaneously - e.g. module A on and module B off - or you trigger Action&Freeze comands like Rotary Speaker Speed. But again, these assignments to Effect Button I can vary by Rig.

Is it possible to address and control on/off FX1 and FX2 via midi? (as opposed to block A,B,CX, etc)