FLAT Amp Profile?

• Is there an existing profile where the amp is totally flat - the same with the amp button turned off? I want it flat but still access to the amp parameters.

Should I just create a flat profile where there's no amp in the chain? Or does this already exist?

• An amp profile that is basically a piece of wire. no coloration, gain, distortion, tone, etc.
    I just tried capturing a profile with Send connected straight to Return and got something close, but it's not perfect.

• I'm going to document all of the Liquid Amp Tone Stacks so I can find what matches an odd ball amp close enough that I have no idea what it would be close to.
    I can remove the minimal affects of the kemper plain profile I just created and a flat reference to start with, but it would be nice to use a cleaner one to start with.
    For example, here's a MARS CM 800 ton stack plotted out:

• Search for CABLE in Rig Exchange and you'll find a few that might work for you.

Thanks. I did that and it's pretty much the same as when I did it myself. So, I trust that's the best it will be. I will use an inverse as a calibration file to create a flat reference.

• In comparison to the first test, this is the KEMPER GENERIC amp tone stack.
    Interesting that Presence -5 and HF -5 are the same.

I won't post any more of these here until I'm done. I'll start a new thread as a reference for them.