USB Reamping isn't working. Help!

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hey Guys,

So I have recorded a guitar into Logic, 2 tracks: 1 x with effects and 1 x DI. I'm trying to reamp the DI track but it's not working. I did follow Kemper's Youtube Step by Step Reamping video, but it didnt help :(

I am attaching some screenshots for you to see. What am I doing wrong here? Please can you help and advise? Thanks a lot in advance!

• Go to Best Answer
  • Take a look at my tutorial and see if it helps.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• New
    • Best Answer
    • Official Post

if you want to use the USB Audio reamping feature you need to assign the Profiler as the input and output device in Logic. In your current configuration the DI signal is sent to your Scarlett audio interface.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• VAVL82

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • if you want to use the USB Audio reamping feature you need to assign the Profiler as the input and output device in Logic. In your current configuration the DI signal is sent to your Scarlett audio interface.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I should have thought of it shouldn't I? Embarrassing :) Thank you!