Rig buttons lighting up while in tuner mode on the player

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hello community,

Has anyone figured out what is the reason that the rig button on the player do light up now while tuning (since the last update)? They seem to indicate the note but I did not find any references to it so far ...

Thanks in advance! :)

A full newbie on Kemper but I'm sold! :D
    euh, yes, I play BASS! 8)

• I found out, i was going to do a video, when the middle rig (3) button lights white you're on "E" if the rig button 2 and 3 lights up, you're on Eb, if rig button 2 light up alone you're on "D",

When you tune the other strings of middle rig (3) lights up then your on standard tuning, if you're tuning 5th string it detects A and lights yellow , and for Ab same as I explained before. It's the same with all strings, so Kemper does detect the note and interpret it as lighting up rig buttons as reference, I stopped using a my clip poly tune after figuring out this

• I had no idea! So no indication if you're sharp?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• There seems to be some coding for the note, including note with b or # but no indication from Kemper how to interpret the thing.

Alejandrocarrera told us some of his finding so far in a previous post! 👍

• from what i can work out, the middle LED (button 3) is standard tuning and the LEDS either side are for the notes a semitone lower/higher.

Standard tuning E-notes appear white.

the bank-button toggles between strobe and needle tuner

the tap button exits tuner-mode

if you are more than a couple of semitones away from your desired tuning you might need further assistance in a noisy environment.