Volume pedal

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I am new to the Kemper world. I just recently purchased the Kemper Profiler 600 watt Rack with remote. I was finally able to get my Mission Engineering EP1 KP working with it in Volume pedal function. The problem is, when I shut my Kemper down and then boot it back up, it comes back on with no volume control. I have to go back in and re-engage my volume pedal function. I don’t what it is that I’m not doing correctly to make it retain the the volume pedal function. Please advise. Thanks

• You need to save the rig to save the function. Save by "Replace Rig" or "Store as new" which gives you a duplicate copy of the original rig with the changes.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• New
    • Official Post

the pedal assignment is global and does not require any saving. The volume pedal settings like range and location are located in the rig menu and have to be stored with every rig. If you want to use the same settings for every rig you can use the VolPedLck function on the volume pedal settings page in the rig menu to globalize the settings. The Volume pedal lock settings need to be activated individually for Browse and Perform mode.