Doubler Effect- can I set left Chanel dry and right channel wet?

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

Is there a parameter with the doubler effect which allows it to be set so the dry signal is set to one channel and the doubled signal is to the other?

Not clear about this one.

As far as I can tell, no mater what the setting, I'm hearing the doubler in both the left and right channels.

I want to record two tracks at the same time, sending the left output to one track, and the right channel to another track, panned hard left and right. I want the left channel to be the Kemper without the doubler, and the right channel to be the doubled guitar only (no dry signal).

• The Eventide MicroPitch does exactly this. One side dry and one side wet or both sides wet.

To get something similar with Kemper try DT in effects first slot; Looseness - 2.7, Stereo - 75%, Detune - 6.7 cents. Then add the Micropitch in the next slot, Detune 7.2 cents, Crossover 20.6Hz, Mix 100%.

Mess around with both Detunes to get a tighter sound.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• New
    • Official Post

that is how the Double Tracker works when you select Master Stereo as the output source. The original is on the left channel and the delayed signal is on the right channel.

• The Eventide MicroPitch does exactly this. One side dry and one side wet or both sides wet.

To get something similar with Kemper try DT in effects first slot; Looseness - 2.7, Stereo - 75%, Detune - 6.7 cents. Then add the Micropitch in the next slot, Detune 7.2 cents, Crossover 20.6Hz, Mix 100%.

Mess around with both Detunes to get a tighter sound.

Where can I find the MicroPitch in the Kemper?