My kemper is too loud

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Not something we usually complain about but my Kemper is too loud. I’m talking loud boy, and no gain or even amp loaded, Christ no, you’d be killed if that were the case.

I've got the Kemper powered rack and the kemper kone (passive) connected via the speaker output ( there is only one of these) and l should say that this hasn't always been the case. it used to work fine

It's like its bypassing all volume controls and outputting at full volume as literally no dial 1 turn seems to make any difference

any suggestions?

• Make sure in the Output section the main volume knob is linked to Monitor Out. I believe it's on the page for Output Volumes.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ok , that worked in the sense that without that text you can’t really even use the unit to be honest so that’s a must have. It’s still very touchy though you wouldn’t want to bump the knob accidentally

• Ok , that worked in the sense that without that text you can’t really even use the unit to be honest so that’s a must have. It’s still very touchy though you wouldn’t want to bump the knob accidentally

If you're trying to get a bedroom level, make sure poweramp boost is off. That should get you a better range to work with lower volumes.