Compact 2x12 Horizontal STEREO Power Kabinet

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

Please excuse me if this has been already requested ... I'm just thinking of a traditional, compact, horizontal 2x12 stereo power kabinet, not just two separated power kabinets. It could be of great use for all of the head/rack, stage and player units. At least I think so ... Best wishes !!

• I don't think it will happen....

Kemper already purposes 1 Passive Kabinet and 1 PowerKab....

The only other competitor who purposes "amp in the room" is L6 with Powercab familly.... There's a Powercab(1x12")/Powercab+(1x12") and a Powercab 212 (2x12").

They are all powered and the speaker sim (without mic) is in the device.... It's cool cause you can use those cabs with everymodeler on the market but there are only these three solutions.

With Kones you can built whatever cab you want and i assume Kemper won't purpose other Kemper cabs....

• I agree with Steve5478. It's unlikely to happen. To cover all the bases, they'd need to have a powered and passive version.

They sell the Kones in quantities of 1, 2 or 4. That way, you can load them into whatever you like.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• A piece of hardware similar to the Line6 Powercab 212 Plus is exactly what I was thinking of. But with two Kemper Kones. I don't know if many of us are willing/capable to build it on our own ...

• A piece of hardware similar to the Line6 Powercab 212 Plus is exactly what I was thinking of. But with two Kemper Kones. I don't know if many of us are willing/capable to build it on our own ...

Linked to its design, it's easy to buy each parts separately and assemble them.

You only need an empty 2x12" cab, 2 kones and a classe D amplifier enough strong to feed them... Done.

If you want to have a Line 6 4x12" (cause it doesn't exist), it would be much more complicated to build one cause the "imprint" (or non-miced speaker simulation) is inside Line 6's Powercabinets....

PS : I've built my DIY PowerKabinet, really easy and cheaper than the Kemper One (but less beautifull too :whistling: X/ ;( )