Rising Up N Falling Down

• This is an alternating BPM mix with high gain profiles. This mix push the limits of my knowledge on mixing and playing, and was pretty exhausting on both. I'm close but not quite there. I love creating these bassline riffs. The title is most appropriate in this case.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hi Larry , I liked the track& your typical style and lots of different parts , great transition by the mid and a greatlong outro !

trying on my new setup , I think the bass is too far, hardly audible , with not enough highs to distinct it's attack & tone , I suggest the free rig "TAG amp Pig Cln" for it's punch & ease of mix.

A bit of glue on your mastering could also help

• Hi Larry , I liked the track& your typical style and lots of different parts , great transition by the mid and a greatlong outro !

trying on my new setup , I think the bass is too far, hardly audible , with not enough highs to distinct it's attack & tone , I suggest the free rig "TAG amp Pig Cln" for it's punch & ease of mix.

A bit of glue on your mastering could also help

Thanks Renaud! I will give that a try. I used the Ampeg SVT Suite plugin for the bass with some pretty hard OD but had cut back on the treble parameter. I've spent all my time trying to get good guitar tones thinking a bass will just plugin and work -- but we know that's not the case. Ugh!

And what is 'glue' besides reverb and or tape? I can't figure that one out yet.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• This is an alternating BPM mix with high gain profiles. This mix push the limits of my knowledge on mixing and playing, and was pretty exhausting on both. I'm close but not quite there. I love creating these bassline riffs. The title is most appropriate in this case.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great progress on the mix BayouTexan ! I agree that the bass could use a little more meds presence, but overall you're really making strides keep it up!

First new one i've listened to in a while BayouTexan and it's absolutely brilliant