Copy text to system clipboard

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Please make it so that when you select and copy a rig in the RM it also copies the name of the rig to the system clipboard.

This would just be a really nice workflow enhancement for people like me carefully typing in the rig names into DAW tracks while recording. Then I could simply paste it in.

• Have you tried the rig keeper plugin? It does that even better because it also stores the tweaked rig in there.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Per. Stop what you are doing and try this:

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Per. Stop what you are doing and try this:

I tried installing it from Damien's link at the beginning of that thread but I doesn't seem to have installed properly. I think it is a Mac security issue. How did you get it working?

EDIT _______________________

Ignore that. I reinstalled and it is working properly now. It turns out I tried following the manual install process from the readme text the first time. When I removed that and reinstalled from the package everything went smoothly :)

• Great!