We need to get the ability to profile our tube screamers and then select them in the stomps and use them...a cool ts9 for instance

• We need to get the ability to profile our tube screamers and the select them in the stomps and use them...a cool ts9 for instance
    That would make the kemper amp better.....

Edited once, last by john2910 ().

• We need to get the ability to profile our tube screamers and the select them in the stomps and use them...a cool ts9 for instance
    That would make the kemper amp better.....

gbs*Ibanez TS9 stomp

and a few more, but that this idea was disliked, so i stopped uploading all the other vintage gear i own

Edited once, last by gbs ().

• Yes, this would be cool - but I thing the KPA has not enough DSP power for that.

If it would be possible then it should also be possible to have two amps at the same time.

Maybe in a future version (or DSP upgrade :D ) would we be able to put two profiled blocks serial (one for stomps one for amp simulation) or parallel (two amps at once).

The build-in stomp box simulations are not bad - and I found that profiling the combination of stomp box and amp works very well - so I profiled my overdrive pedals before tweed and blackface amps and have all the options I need.

I think Lee profiled most of this amp both with and without stomp boxes too.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• gbs*Ibanez TS9 stomp

and a few more, but that this idea was disliked, so i stopped uploading all the other vintage gear i own

sorry for thread jacking, but gbs didn't enable private messages.

gbs,

just wanted to let you know, I quite fond of the profiles you took from your pedals so far.
    To me, they are a very valid addition to amp or drive + amp profiles. They can really fill out multitracked guitar parts or stand out and add a different flavour to the whole mix.
    Sorry if you felt like your profiles weren't appreciated - I certainly do like and use them.

And I'd love to see more! ;)

Don

• definitely it is great from GBS to continue profiling the gear owned. the demos are excellent..............don't stop man!

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• If the kemper only let us put a profiled stomp box in the stomp menu in the kemper amp that would be great.....
    I think this is a real miss on the kemper.

John, you have to realize that this would be as using two KPA one after the other.

You can't really say "it's a miss", it's like saying that my PC misses the ability to talk with me vocally when I'm far from home and hence can't make dinner ready for when I'm back... It's a technology limit, not a missing feature. My car can't run 200 mph, and this is a fact. If it could, it would not be at the same price point.

If you wanted to put (say) 4 profiled stompboxes in the slots, you'd need 5 (current) KPA running in series. Are you willing to put 9,000 $ on it? 8|

:)

• I think it could be possible...... ;)