ADA MP1 SOLID STATE CHANNEL

• I have just finished to try all the ADA MP1 profiles ....and what can I say ? While i was playing I was just like " WOWWWW " I got all 80's clean and distortions sounds packaged in 30 profiles and they are all good . Thank You so very much. By the way .... I have to tell You something .... I have and own POD HD ,AXE FX II and Kemper ..... and now I can Finally say ..... The Kemper is unbelievable , the sounds are so true ....it just sounds like a true tube amp or preamp . If we talk about the quality of the sounds, well , Kemper is way better , despite I love my AXE FX II because its effects are amazing and such beautiful things can be created with it . But The truth must be told ... Today on the market of 2012 there is nothing which can sound powerful , incredibly true and amazing like a real tube amp ..... nothing but the Kemper... love it and i'm super happy of the purchase !

• Not sure why but my setting seems to have changed.I've turned on PM's again.Your profile wont let me PM either.

Hey Rob now it's working , something was going wrong with your settings , but everything works properly now .

• what if He tries to add these kind of effects (chorus and compression ) after having inserted the profiled sounds in his kemper ?

This could work if the desired effect is Chorus or Compression but it will not match the dynamic of the ADA internal chorus. In a lot of instances the ADA Depth control acts almost as an EQ Filter, changing the dynamic reaction of the entire signal chain. This, in conjunction with the Bass, Mid, Treble, and Presence controls all set up to go into negative numbers (much like an EQ centerline with + or - capability) is what allowed the MP1 to have the vast variety of tone shaping. It is not without it's drawbacks as the MP1 is probably the noisiest unit I've ever used on stage. Thankfully the KPA Gate works very well. :thumbup: