Did somebody solve the issue with the FCB1010? i mean the delay when switching banks on the fcb1010.

• There are folks here that don't have this problem (Doc). Must be something in your settings on the FCB. Have you set a single midi channel and check that the FCB is not sending some other message? Multiple messages on different channels goes out in sequence, therefore delay...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• John, I also use an FCB and don't have this problem.

As the FCB can send multiple midi messages in a chain it could be that there are more messages sent which can cause delays in the receiving device.

For troubleshooting purposes:
    1. Do you have a stock FCB or is it UnO equipped?
    2. As programming the FCB is a serious PITA on the device itself highly recommend using the great editor from Gordius, the makers of the UnO chip.
    http://www.lg-fcb.com/lgfcb_software.php

With a little app like midi ox
    http://www.midiox.com/
    you can monitor what's going on (what's being sent) when you press a switch on your FCB.

Let's go from there.

• I have an FCB on the most recent firmware and there is no delays when switching. I did have to program to remove extraneous messages which were being sent which was causing strange behavior.

• Hello there

Did somebody solve the issue with the FCB1010? i mean the delay when switching banks on the fcb1010.

I hope somebody has a fix for this....

I also use the fcb with the uno chip. There is no delay.
    Simple setup only one midi message for any control.

• Hi guys. I also have a stock FCB and have the delay while switching patches. I would be really grateful if someone were to give an 'idiots guide' on how to do this! I'm talking steps here haha. Sorry to barge in on the thread btw.

Yes for me to...

I still do have the issue..

So if some could explain how to do it without the editor i would be very thankful.. :)

• Yes for me to...

I still do have the issue..

So if some could explain how to do it without the editor i would be very thankful.. :)

See my post above. You oughta use midi ox for monitoring what's going on, how many messages are sent per switch.
    Only then we can go from there.

'Till you don't do that nobody can help you....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I'm guessing you need a midi interface......I dont have one of those on my PC.

Then your best best is to learn the manual inside and out. Really, no ones going to be able to explain it better than the manual. No one who has a MIDI interface would choose to program it manually as its a PITA...

• So Im pretty sure my other thread got this thread happening.

So first problem I ran into via the midiox solution is that midiox is not for mac. I have a mac operating system, so what software do i use in this situation to get the midi message readout?

My FCB has the latest uno chip, and I use FCBunocontrolcenter (which is actually a really easy to use program) which brings the pedal on screen to edit the pedalboard setup. As far as I know each switch only has 1 midi message happening. So on the FCB control panel, it will read "00" bank and then 1-5 are different rigs I have on the Kemper. 6-9 are my stompboxes, 10 is my tap tempo and then the wah and the volume pedals. It is worth noting that the stompbox effects seem to be an immediate change, it just seems to be the rigs, that have that split second delay happening. This is problematic in soloing situations or when I need to change to a clean rig at a very certain point in a song, so it is frustrating and its been a real PITA to fix thus far. And I only have stock rigs on the KPA, it is less than a month old, and the pedalboard is brand new.

On the Kemper side of things, I have midi global channel set to Omni (it worked fine on channel 1 aswell) and then to assign each rig to a pedal (as in each rig from the kpa to one of the rig change pedals 1-5 on the fcb) I went to browse mode prgchg and assigned my clean rig to prgchg#1, then my crunch to prgchg#2, etc.

I also notice that in tuner mode, the pedalboard will not respond to any changes, but I assume this is because the kpa doesnt have access to the rig library from this mode?

This is how I set my assignments up anyway, so maybe I did something wrong in this chain of procedures?

Anyway, thanks for all the help, Im sure we'll get to the cause soon enough!

Chung