Saving adjustments to sounds?

• Used my Kemper for the first time last nite live. It sounded great but I ran into question someone on here may be able to help me. Twice now I've made this same mistake, last nite I was editing my sounds i then press store and it asks if you want to replace etc. I pick replace as I want it to over write to old preset, but when I press the midi pedal button that is assigned to that preset it is now not assigned. This then means I have to go into the midi settings and assign it again. Obviously if you are playing live and editing sounds as you go this can be a bit of a pain.

I think I'm probably doing something wrong or is this how it is. I'm just used to pressing save and it saving over the old preset line on my line 6 vetta

• You are doing it right....it is not supposed to cancel the midi assignment. What FW are you on?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I've had this issue too. In another post, CK said that there's an issue if you are in the "Favorites" or "My Rigs" areas....that the changes (for the present) have to be made in the all rigs area to keep the midi assignments from being whacked. The other thing that can happen, is the rig will disappear entirely!

• I've had this issue too. In another post, CK said that there's an issue if you are in the "Favorites" or "My Rigs" areas....that the changes (for the present) have to be made in the all rigs area to keep the midi assignments from being whacked. The other thing that can happen, is the rig will disappear entirely!

Yep this is what happened the other nite. Hopefully the new release to fix this will be out soon
    ;)