Hello from Bethesda, MD

• Just ordered my KPA from Sweetwater and am anxious to receive it in the next few days! I've been and continue to be a TGP forum member. I have 601 100% positive feedback on EBay since 1999 buying and selling high ticket guitars, amps and pedals. So, I'm a good guy with a GAS problem and I'm hoping the KPA will bring my tone-chasing journey to a new level.

I'm 46, been playing guitar since 8. I'm mostly a Strat player but lately have enjoyed hum buckets a bit more. I'm typically a Fender guy but every now and then I love a cranked '68 Plexi! Never really bonded with the two times I tried to love the Axe Ultra. Went the FRFR route both times and high gain sounded decent but cleans never worked for me. Too much tweaking and no playing. I feel that the KPA will do it for me based on what I've read and heard on utube.

Jawsjr on TGP
    skipbeck212 on eBay.

Chip in real life.

Strats, Tele Custom, Vibroking, Visual Sound DR, Kingsley, Zendrive, Strymon pedals. Awaiting my KPA from Sweetwater..... :P

Edited once, last by jawsjr219 ().

• Hi Chip, and welcome. The KPA should cure your amp GAS once for all, but it will make the guitars one worse. Never buy'd so many guitars as since I have the Kemper. Sorry man! :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Are the blue amps campers available in the us?

Strats, Tele Custom, Vibroking, Visual Sound DR, Kingsley, Zendrive, Strymon pedals. Awaiting my KPA from Sweetwater..... :P

• Thanks for the warm welcome my friends. KPA is shipping today. Although I did not have great results with FRFR (KRK Rockits and an Active FRFR Monitor but forgot which one) on the Axe Ultra, I think I'm going to try a pair of Dynaudio actives. I might first try the KPA through the return of my Vibroking but can't imagine the Jensens will sound good with the KPA.

• Got the KPA today. Arrived at work, took it home for security's sake. Can't open it until late tonight. Anticipation is killing me!!! Anyone know what version of the firmware these are currently shipping with?

• Welcome, Chip.

I just received a shipment of KPAs, they left the Kemper warehouse about a month ago, they shipped with firmware 1.5.2.

No need to update the firmware, just start playing. :thumbup: