Axe FX 10.0 to feature "multi-point iterative matching technology" (ie profiling)

• if I may answer , Lance is not a builder , but Kemper and Tokai dealer in SA . (very good dealer)

BTW, Tokai guitars are legendary , you have right .
    Instead to be out of tune, they are IN tune .
    Instead to have unbelievable bad factory setup , without any factory QC , they have pretty good setup .
    They sound really good !
    Tokai does not foolish their customers with tree times bigger price than Tokai guitars really worth .

On the end , Tokai owners are not haters and they do not insult other brands & owners .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• Axe will get my attention if they buy patent on Profiling process from Kemper , and thus add a new stereo plug for SM 57 on the back panel of the Axe .
    Only than Axe may sound live and naturally .

No any new Cliff's manipulation cannot get Axe even close to THAT tone .
    He can copy /paste as much as he can from Kemper , but not THAT alive and kicking TUBE AMP sound .
    Why ?
    Because of SM 57 mike ,this a secret of Kemper ..... 8o :thumbup:

Until that time , Axe will stay like one of the best but most expensive effects unit for the guys who prefer tweaking more than playing .
    (what in opposite , tells me they are not so deep in guitar playing , but in tweaking ;) )

• It's kind of ironic, before the Kemper was released Cliff n Co were always quick to point out that the amp block in the axe had controls that went way beyond the range of a physical amp, and therefore were much better.

Now all I seem to read is how close the controls are to the amp they're modelling and how similar the axe reacts.

So which is it Fractalites? You want better than the real thing? Or the same?

And tbh, the V10 hype is the 10th iteration of the same old BS..... until V11

Then it'll be the 11th
    8)

• No any new Cliff's manipulation cannot get Axe even close to THAT tone .
    He can copy /paste as much as he can from Kemper , but not THAT alive and kicking TUBE AMP sound.

Oh-oh! Cliff's spouse should chime in any second now to offer his ever-so-helpful opinion... ;):D

And tbh, the V10 hype is the 10th iteration of the same old BS..... until V11
    Then it'll be the 11th

And each version is 120% realer...

• I will be more than glad if his Lady chime in , I am trained and educated to protect and respect all Ladies , with the highest level of deepest respect .
    I would express my substantial admiration to her Husband work ,who is one of the biggest Genius in the field of modern guitar modeling , the guy who did change guitar modeling , in fact , and forever .

But , I will not mention any profiling and SM 57 , neither I will talk about those famous 12 tubes in Kemper.... since her Husband is not in Profiling or Tube job .

And this is all I will tell you on this subject , and the core of misunderstanding between Fractal users -they simply REFUSE to understand it .

• What is interesting is that KPA users don't seem to expect realer sounds for the next firmware, they ask for resolving some issues and want new FXs, new features but no realer sounds... ;)