Spring Reverb

• I guess if it's not in the beta version there's little hope of getting it in the next upgrade, but I'll request it anyhow.
    This is for headphone use , mostly.
    Can we pls. get a spring reverb in the stomp section.
    I don't feel I need to spell it out, but I will.
    The rooms, halls, sproings etc. are great for recording or live use but for headphone use they just don't sound right ( yet )
    I have a feeling this is soon to be corrected with the "spacey headphones" upgrade.
    Even so, spring reverb is not a room. duh. :rolleyes: it's an effect but in this case needs to be in the stomp section, so it can be added with or w/o rooms in the chain.

• Actually Spring Reverb is already emulated with the "MatchBox" mode of the Reverb. And it should be placed after the amp normally (that's where it is in all my amps that have it).

I do agree it would be great to have as a stomp though so we can layer up reverbs.

• Actually Spring Reverb is already emulated with the "MatchBox" mode of the Reverb. And it should be placed after the amp normally (that's where it is in all my amps that have it).

I do agree it would be great to have as a stomp though so we can layer up reverbs.

I'll try to clarify. With a real amp, you hear the amp in the room you're playing in and if you want to add spring rev'b for surf or whatever you turn up the reverb. I would like to be able to do that with my Kemper while using headphones .

• It would be nice to have a "room" setting in the Cabinet section. That would do it. If you use the reverb for a room feel, there is a slight modulation effect. I'm using that right now in fact.

• It would be nice to have a "room" setting in the Cabinet section. That would do it. If you use the reverb for a room feel, there is a slight modulation effect. I'm using that right now in fact.

That modulation drives me nuts and I've complained about it on Will Chen's headphones thread. I'm sure they'll address it soon, at least I hope they will.
    You're idea to put rev'b in the cabinet section is good too.
    I'm hoping they get on this as I'm sure there are as many , if not more, headphone users than there are amplified speaker users.
    It really is the ultimate headphone practice amp.