Bad times - KPA For sale - Sold!

• I'll still hang around when I can. Thanks for the kind words. If you know somebody that could be interested to the gear I would really appreciate it....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hey guitarnet70 - sorry to hear that bad times are upon you mate :(! Here's wishing good times roll in your backyard once again!

All the best, and hoping that you're reunited with the green monster once again :).

• Ouch!... It's a big lost for the KPA family... If I were CK I would consider to loan you a demo?...

THIS !!!

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I initially thought that you worked for Kemper - such was the frequency and quality of help you offered others around here. You will be sorely missed around these parts - but not for long I hope. Hope things work out soon. The men will be waiting for your return!

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Yeah, I've ended up there with pretty much everything I've sold in the past few years. The local markets are tough, and eBay provides a broader customer reach. Good luck.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Man, I hope things get Better for you fast.

Is there anyway you can open a Paypal account and maybe with donations we can help you ? I saw another user ask you, but didnt see a response. What you need is an inflow of cash .... I am not wealthy, but I would certainly contribute to help...

• Well, it looks like a bit of light is showing at the end of the tunnel: in March I will have a new job and Kemper has agreed to loan me temporary a demo unit because of my contribution as a Beta tester. Thanks guys, you're the best! :thumbup:

My Profiler is going in ebay today (I'll post the link), just waiting an answer from a possible buyer.

Thanks again for the support of the other guys here, I'm personally touched.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff