first gig of the 2013 tour - kemper first in line

• hello there. just wanted to share a pic of the soundcheck during my first date of the 2013 tour "...a guitar night" Reloaded.

[Blocked Image: http://www.mellner.com/utili/819359_553375841353739_873235924_o.jpg]

as you can see the Kemper is always there granting huge sounds.........

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• @ zappledan: thanks man, appeciate it!

@ guitarnet70: yes, it is a one man band, so to say. playing live in Italy is becoming a nightmare. the clubs budget is down to nothing. of course, having a band playing for me is the dream of a lifetime as a musician but since the repertoire is a really challenging one, there is no way I can find musicians without paying them what they deserve. so either I quitted playing live or I had to do something. that something was to have the band with a PC. the instruments (drum, keys and bass) are real but played with the pc. this way I can play everywhere, no matter what PA is there or how small/big is the club. If I can be a little more known to claim for a higher budget I will have my band at last..........

@ and44: wow man that is touching and gives me proud. but I share the same fan thing for your work as well. as a matter of fact I bring a little piece of your work with me all the time because my main sound is your plexi.

as for video, I have a 20 minutes documentary, so to say, which was taken while in tour and shows my life with the Kemper......will post this link as soon as possible.........

a hug to you all guys

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• Awesome.

I Just wanted to add that,

if You keep playing nomatterwhat,
    Your future bandmates WILL find You.

And they will be the best because
    they fell in love with Your songs.

"Every Coin Has 3 Sides" - Rae

• definitely! as a matter of fact I have several musicians that would like to play in the thing. the problem is that there is no budget for them and I hate to have fine musicians and not be able to pay them. I think it is an horrible thing!

let's see if the new italian government will change things a bit for us musicians............doubt that, but hope is the last thing that must die

• o c'mon, gianfranco, that was funny, wasn't it?

Indeed.

;(

I still remember the minister asking "are we going to put Dante Alighieri in our children's sandwiches!?"

I'm speechless.

These are also my last words on the subject, I might lose control otherwise.

Peace :)

Maybe work on your bunga-bunga repertoire. Could be good busienss again soon :D :P

If this is the case, I have your address... I'll make you an offer you won't be able to refuse :evil:

:D

• well, I got a gig booked the 8th of march and I will tell you if the new government has changed something for us musicians......................

let me dream, at least, ok?

• well, I got a gig booked the 8th of march and I will tell you if the new government has changed something for us musicians......................

let me dream, at least, ok?

At least you're sure there are going to be a lot of drunken girls in the audience to wipe your tears... :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• yeah. I better prepare some songs suitable for the gentil sesso (the gentle gender)............one of my usual weapon is Never Alone by Jeff Beck which is a romantic song. I might be better off with that.........

• yeah. I better prepare some songs suitable for the gentil sesso (the gentle gender)............one of my usual weapon is Never Alone by Jeff Beck which is a romantic song. I might be better off with that.........

No doubt donbarzini will be there ... 8o

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer