Library manager petition

• yes, but they're a small company doing some great stuff and there are always trade-offs around functionality, timescales and quality. What's good is that their software when released does deliver so I'm kinda of glad they do it properly. Indeed I'm currently happy ignoring the work that'll will be required to thin out my 900 odd profiles..
    :)
    Neil

• When this finally goes down I'm really just hoping most that it can connect direct to computer via USB so that the USB stick thing can be put to bed. Although a librarian by itself would certainly be great, at this point I think anything short of both a librarian/editor combo is going to come with some level of disappointment.

I agree this is a small company doing great things. Foot controller in the works, power amp, rack version, firmware refinements/fixes, new effects.... That's a bundle. My personal hunch is that Kemper has slow-played this with hopes that someone in the community would write the software and solve it on our own. I'm not doubting CK confirmed this somewhere but with the long time outcry for help, perhaps an announcement would calm the natives.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Because i'm more interested now by a profile/library manager than an editor. ;)

+1
    A profile/library manager is what I'd prefer over an editor.
    Good to know they already work on it, and hoping it will be like something they already have for their Access Virus synth.

• Kris, if you choose not to read or didn't see the post from CK on the forum about this,
    well that adds to your displayed frustration and wild assumptions we all can see in your posts.
    You want things fast and get angry when a product is not developed like you want it. There will never be a product perfect for everyone, you just have to accept that in life like we all do. Some relaxing meditation and good music and guitar playing might help to bring your frustration level down.

• No I haven't seen CK posts about this, I spend very lil time on these forums , I just glance by real quick so....feel free to point me there I will read it.... but I bet my wild assumptions aren't too far off !!!! If you say almost 2 years is fast, well we aren't on the same page and 2 years in the electronic world is HHHUUUUGGGE these days.. I just don't like bs, like when someone tells me the check is in the mail....

I'm not angry either, merely annoyed , i'm poking fun at the situation. I use my Kemper everyday and love making music with it ... but to have functionality to hook it up to a computer like practically everything that exists today would ease my workflow. Every piece of electronic gear from my Iphone to my Pod HD ect.... can be hooked up to my computer for ease of functioning, it is a must in today's technology. Kemper needs to realize this and not just put it by the wayside !!!

You seem to be an employee because you are definitely on Kempers defense everywhere.

I'm definitely trying to shake things up though and hopefully CK or someone else sees this and does something about this situation cause this is ridiculous IMO. I'm not the only one who wants an editor or at least a librarian to communicate with my computer as we can see by these threads. Let's hope we don't see the same type scenario as the optional power amp fiasco !!!! An add on I definitely wanted to add but let's not get into that ...and I love the kemper, it is the best guitar tool to date and I defend it many times against the competition but we are in 2013!!! I've had many synths, keyboards, pods..ect in my life...anything electronic over the past 20 years all had programming ability from a computer. If a DX7 could be hooked up to a computer for editing in 1988 with full programming and librarian duties, I don't see how Kemper can neglect this very important aspect of their product !!!!

Hopefully CK will see this and do something about it !!!

Edited 3 times, last by kriswylde ().

• You are not the only one. I have not upgraded my Kemper after the introduction of the limit of 1000 profiles because I currently use the KPA Browser as a library of profiles. Only considering all the profiles I have from theAmpFactory I already exceed that limit by far. The ideal solution for me (unless they do something about the limit) would be to use a Win/Mac/IOS librarian where I could have all my profiles and select from there what I want to use at any moment.

• Still not out!!

What excuse is there now?

Anyone dares to guess when it will be ready? Its not like there are so many other new features are in the making.

And back out again before the wave of Kemper defenders will make walls of text stating things i don't care about. :D