Deleting everything apart from favorites

• If I delete everything except favorites, will I loose all the cabs that I have save or changed in the rigs that are now in my favorites.
    and can I delete all but favorites and save all cabs as well

:!:

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Are these questions since I can't see any quotation mark?

Amps and Cabs are embedded in the Rig. Deleting the Rig means loosing the content incl. the Amp and/or Cab.
    You can store the Amps and Cabs separately as "Stack Preset" if you want just to keep that.

HTH
    Timo

Amps and Cabs are embedded in the Rig. Deleting the Rig means loosing the content incl. the Amp and/or Cab.
    You can store the Amps and Cabs separately as "Stack Preset" if you want just to keep that.

HTH
    Timo

Please Timo... this is not one of those forums where you get sarcastic because of question marks and Grammar...

• Please Timo... this is not one of those forums where you get sarcastic because of question marks and Grammar...

Sorry. I meant "question mark". Honestly, no offense, it is pretty hard to understand what people means if they don't follow grammar and syntax. Especially if one is not an english speaking native.

Timo

• Sorry. I meant "question mark". Honestly, no offense, it is pretty hard to understand what people mean if they don't follow grammar and syntax. Especially if one is not an english speaking native.

Timo

No worries Timo, I've always had a personal hatred of questions marks for some reason anyway :)
    where are you from.. I wish our profiles would say which country we are all from, it would be nice to know :)

• No worries Timo, I've always had a personal hatred of questions marks for some reason anyway
    where are you from.. I wish our profiles would say which country we are all from, it would be nice to know

I'm from Germany, part of the Kemper development team.

Timo

HTH
    Timo

Hi again Timo :)
    Can I ask, if I want to keep all my favorites as "stack presets" and delete everything else, how do I do that...

• Can I ask, if I want to keep all my favorites as "stack presets" and delete everything else, how do I do that...

For each favourite rig:

- select the rig
    - hold [STACK] until the stack section is being displayed
    - press [STORE] and select "Module"
    - Store it

But I don't know if you really need to do this. You can also browse them with the "From Rigs" mode in the stack. Then you can select the rigs, but only the stack portion gets loaded.

Timo

• I'm a bit confused about what stacking does and is.. and when you say "from rigs" do you mean the area that is called "my rigs"

• If I delete everything except favorites, will I loose all the cabs that I have save or changed in the rigs that are now in my favorites.
    and can I delete all but favorites and save all cabs as well

:!:

I think the easiest way to achieve what you're asking, is to set the views to 'Favourites'.
    this way you don't have to scroll through all the rigs, just your favs are visible.

to select cabs from other rigs, go to Cabinets, turn the browse control and select 'from rigs'

there you go, just your fav rigs but access to all cabs.

• I think the easiest way to achieve what you're asking, is to set the views to 'Favourites'.
    this way you don't have to scroll through all the rigs, just your favs are visible.

to select cabs from other rigs, go to Cabinets, turn the browse control and select 'from rigs'

there you go, just your fav rigs but access to all cabs.

This is what I have been doing for some time, but my point is to be able to delete everything else as I want to cut down and not clog up the kemper... and have faster start time. I would like to be able to keep all favorites even if they have different setting and cabs, and delete everything else....

:rolleyes:

• All what you have saved as favourites and all the cabs saved will not be deleted. To be on the safe side do a backup first, this will allow you to extract and restore eventually missing ones.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• All what you have saved as favourites and all the cabs saved will not be deleted. To be on the safe side do a backup first, this will allow you to extract and restore eventually missing ones.

yes, once you save a rig, it contains all the info (Amplifier, Cabinet) in itself, no matter where it came from (cab taken from another rig for exsample).
    whether this rig is a favourite or not doesn't matter.

meaning: using 'erase non favourites' will keep your 'favourites' and 'my rigs' in perfect playing order.
    was that your question?

I was told by Timo who works at Kemper that this is not so