LSD Profiles Teaser Video

• on other forums people where concerned that profiles only sound good with
    the same guitar/player they were profiled with...that's not true! (at
    least not for my profiles), I'm using them for different players,
    guitars and pickups all the time.
    to prove that point I've sent some of the profiles (kinda like a beta version) to someone else to record a little teaser video....
    this should hopefully show everyone that the profiles still sound good, even if it's
    not me, my guitar, my mix, my song...these profiles work for everybody
    equally well.
    That's one part of the reason why the release will take a while, I don't wanna sell junk.

another reason is that I'm a bit worried that they're "too good" tbh..I'm
    making a living as a producer/engineer, and people like to record with
    me because they like "my sound"...I'm not sure how much I like the idea
    of everyone else being able to offer "my sound"...so I'm still trying to
    find a way around that. (maybe using amps I usually don't use or
    so...then again it's my ears dialing them in)

anyways, here's the video I talked about earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHe2M5ppu0

• WOW, this profile is amazing...it brings the KPA to a whole new level of metal sounds!!!
    I got your point about being worried selling "your sounds", but at some point producers will make and sell studio quality profiles...being the first of them lets you the chance to set the rules, the price and take all the clients/users around.
    Your "doggybag service" is a brilliant idea, for customers you already have, now you have the chance to make new ones, lot of!
    A few years ago Steven Slate started to sell his own sounds, has he lost his job? :thumbup:

• Wow im really really impressed. Your proffesional profiles could revolutionize the "amp modeling" business. If you release this pack Kempers stock value would rise a lot. Professional mix ready hi-gain sound is what rock/metal players around the globe want a LOT. I honestly think you should talk to Mr. Kemper and try to make some kind of deal with them. I think that if a lot of people hear that they can get professional mix ready sounds with kemper they will buy LOTS of Kempers. Especially the ones who are undecided to go with the axe2 or with the kemper. I believe it could potentially be very profitable for them.

I personally don't think that releasing this pack would hurt your business. When recording a band at a studio the producer is making the guitar sound good in a specific song/band. If you take one bands guitar sound and put it in another band it would often sound "not right"

in my experience

. Besides if i lived in Germany and wanted to record a professional sounding demo album i would still go to your studio even if i had the profile pack. I can't mix and i can't master. i dont have a nice mixing console or expensive microphones/studio equipment or treated rooms etc. What about drum sound? What about bass sound? No way could i ever compete with your professional studio and your skill/experience.

But most importantly you would make a lot of young metal guitarists very very happy releasing this pack!

:thumbup:

• Wow, sounds absolutely killer, Lasse :) Although I'm not that much into metal/high gain I would absolutely buy that profile pack.
    I wouldn't be worried about losing customers, I agree to what The_Bass_Ace says about that topic.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• I loved playng this throug the profiles!
    Don't forget to like my youtube page (http://www.youtube.com/universox)
    And my soundcloud too (http://www.soundcloud.com/fenixdoido)

More teaser is comming... I'll do a massive test like I did with Andy44 and Armin's profiles. Be in touch

Burning a Justin Bieber doll in your video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…profilepage&v=rckMRYcJW-k

This made me sick. It's not the same as burning a barbie doll or a GI joe doll. JB i a living breathing person and you should show some respect.

You sir have lost my respect

:thumbdown:

• OMG! 8o ..... I think your post is a lot more extremist than burning a Ken doll with some humor on a youtube video. I know a lot of people are absolutely "politically correct" ... But let's not loose the sense of reality: he's burning a doll, not a pet....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• OMG! 8o ..... I think your post is a lot more extremist than burning a Ken doll with some humor on a youtube video. I know a lot of people are absolutely "politically correct" ... But let's not loose the sense of reality: he's burning a doll, not a pet....

Well that's your opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I thought it was "hatefull" and "disgusting". Not trying to be PC or extreame in any way just expessing my opinion that burning a doll of a real person is kind of threatening. But hey it freedome of speech. I have the right to be offended. ;)

• Sorry guys I overreacted. i read a lot about the boston bombing and got very upset and wanted to go to the kemper site to relax a bit and when i was this video i snapped.

please admin deleate all of this mess. this thread is about AWSOME profiles and nothing else. Peace!

• read a lot about the boston bombing and got very upset and wanted to go to the kemper site to relax a bit and when i was this video i snapped

Hey dude! I didn't want to disrespect anyone. I posted that video wayback the attacks at Boston! I feel very sad when I hit the news about that!

First of all, I didn't burn the doll, just took the video from the internet.
    And its not about burning a person, but expressing that I don't like his music that much... That I prefer Rock/Metal to his pop songs (the doll was singing).
    I don't wish any bad for him at all, I was just joking arround.
    Cheers

• That sounds fantastic!

I personally hope you dont water down any profiles if you think they are to good. I was excited to hear you thought they were maybe 'too good' :) but a bit disappointed to hear you may not release those great profiles. I personally want profiles that go above and beyond what we have heard before. When I pay for profiles I want to know I am getting something that goes above and beyond that of other pay and free profiles. I want to know the creator is 100% behind them and is delivering the best profiles of their ability. I'm a huge metal fan and I want profiles of the best metal amps out there. I have been impressed with what you have shown so far and I think you have a unique niche you can carve for yourself in regards to metal profiles. Of course its your business and I'm not going to tell you what to sell but I would hope you go all out and make the best metal profiles you can. Whatever you decide I am looking forward to hearing them. :)

• it would have been better if Lasse hadnt made those comments because now there is an element of doubt about the quality of the profiles he will be (hopefully) selling,its a bit of a cop out saying you could do better if you wanted.

Yup!

For me, if i was going to go back to the studio and record again - a really high quality pack would lead me into your direction as a producer. Everyone knows there is much more to mixing than guitar sounds and the experience in the studio is vastly different from recording at home.