Thomann USB Stick Kemper

• That's something new. Looks like the profiles where made by Thomann. I would ask their customer service.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I bought mine in the store. I saw they hat a huge set of thomann amp profiles in there. I send them an email and received all thomann models via email. That was in March.
    I'm not sure if those profiles are the same as the ones on the stick though.
    From the naming of the amp it is not very clear what the exact amp models are but some are:
    - Dr. Z Remedy
    - Mesa Dual Rectifier
    - Fender Bassman
    - Marshall SL-100
    - Blackstar Ht 1
    - Koch Studio
    - Princeton
    - Orange
    - Bad Cat

+ a Lot of models with no naming at all but different mics

• i have just emailed them . and the person who replied seemed a litle confused with my request . If there is anyone with thomann profiles msg me please . thanks

No offence, but I must say I would be confused by your request too. Why should they give you a product for free just because you bought another?

Maybe ask for the flightcase too

^^

• No offence, but I must say I would be confused by your request too. Why should they give you a product for free just because you bought another?

Maybe ask for the flightcase too

^^

From what i understood , people who bought Kemper at thomann, received those profiles by email from them, after asking for them , after the purchase . I didnt ask for the usb pen . If they offered those profiles to some users and dont to others, that seem unfair . So firebird dont be so fast at shooting :) . And Btw: The first kemper i received from them was faulty, which i had to send it back , so its not so bad me asking what i asked them .

• From what i understood , people who bought Kemper at thomann, received those profiles by email from them, after asking for them , after the purchase . I didnt ask for the usb pen . If they offered those profiles to some users and dont to others, that seem unfair . So firebird dont be so fast at shooting :) . And Btw: The first kemper i received from them was faulty, which i had to send it back , so its not so bad me asking what i asked them .

Maybe the others got the profiles before Thomann decided to sell them on the stick?

• my kpa also came from Thomann, so i emailed them. one day later i got an email with allot of profiles and this text.

Thank you for your enquiry.
    the Thomann USB Stick has quite a few new sounds which i don´t have for sending per email, but I am gladly including the 52 profiles we have been sending out to our customers for free.

So i guess that the stick contains different profiles then the one they been sending to customers.

If there is an interest i can share the profiles he sent to me. They are free so i think it's ok to share them?