Looking for high power tweed twin profile

• Have you tried The Amp Factory's free 57 Twin profiles?

Thanks for answering. Yes i did, i think i tried almost everything with "Twin" or "Tweed" in the name. Closest i came was with the Twinolux profile i bought from The Amp Factory, but it's still not spot on.

• I'd try out the "Shadows of the Past" pack (search the forum) first. You'll have to tweak a bit but there's a couple amps with a very tweedy thing going on. If you can't find something that works, try some of Armin's Tweed stuff. The below clip is his '52 Deluxe. Not really very close to that vid, the high end is less pronounced in my clip and generally more gain, but I think you could probably get pretty close with tweaks. You're not likely to find something that will sound exactly like that video without tweaking. I actually like his '57 Deluxe more because it seems a bit smoother in the high end, but it seems that's not what you're looking for.

https://soundcloud.com/willchen28/kemper-soundside-52-deluxe

• Playing around with the amp parameters (definition, bias, etc) could likely harden the distortion in an otherwise close profile.

The other thing to keep in mind - that Is a pedal in the clip (into an amp, I presume), and it doesn't sound exactly like the recordings used for comparison ( it sounds great, though). So, if you are having trouble dialing in this tone with a tweed profile, don't hesitate to try a Boost or gain stomp before the amp. One of the Shapers might do it, for that matter. ( on a very low setting).

• Just my opinion.

Manipulate a MARSHALL Profile, forget about a Tweed. :)

Try some Marshall Profiles.
    Then go into the Cabs, scroll through cabs until you find a Fenderish cab.
    To me, the tone in the video sounds like Marshall distortion through a Fender cabinet with the mic in a funny place. :) .

• Just my opinion.

Manipulate a MARSHALL Profile, forget about a Tweed. :)

Try some Marshall Profiles.
    Then go into the Cabs, scroll through cabs until you find a Fenderish cab.
    To me, the tone in the video sounds like Marshall distortion through a Fender cabinet with the mic in a funny place. :) .

Maybe early Marshall, the low end isn't as tight as more modern Marshall stuff. Dialing the definition down below noon will help with that.