still clicks in 1.8.2

• to all the guys: let's stick together and work this thing out for the benefit of all of us!

I understand the point of Axe about this, but you have to give time to the team in order to fix this in my case I hear the clicks but they are only audible when I stop playing. indeed the pitch fx (i use only the whammy pedal fx of 1 octave up) is working just fine......onyl I have those clicks, but sometimes though not always............

come on...........we kind of work for the same cause, us and the kemper team: to have a KPA at its best...........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I got the clicks without using the pitch effects.

Try using the loop - turn the mix to 100% and wait. Maybe play while the mix is on 100% (you'll hear nothing, but that's how i'm getting clicks).
    Let's see if we can isolate the issue.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• ok. i'm going now to do some testing on it..............will let everybody know. but since I'mn not using the loop, I won't do test with it. I will stick to the pitch fx............

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• i have to appologize, since i could not replicate any issue i mentioned. am busy right now.
    i will post two sound files tomorrow. promised.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I'd be happy to provide a sound file. I'll record one later today.

And to clarify in case anyone misunderstood my previous posts, I'm definitely a happy member of Team Kemper. I'm more than willing to be patient and wait for a fix.

It would be nice to get public acknowledgment Kemper is working on it.

• To tell you, what I experience with Transpose (Pitch Shift):
    There's some strange noise, yes. I can easily fight the noise during (seemingly) silence with a Gate. So that makes me think that there's still some noise even if I don't pick or touch a string, which becomes much more audible when I transpose it down a bit. Maybe the audio signal needs some clean & rinse before it gets transposed? Of course it could be a bug. But my current impression is that nothing, CK and his team program, would introduce accidentially generated noise. But I would really like to listen to your noise/clicks to see if it's the same that I hear on my lunchbox.

Cheers,
    Martin

• We do not have any clicking here, nor in the beta test.
    Now you guys talk about all kinds of clicking.
    Weren't you talking about click in the Pitch Shifter?
    Do the clicks speed up when you increase the transpose offset?

• First off I confirm the clicks ONLY with the pitch shifter fx. and yes, the frequency changes with the movement of the pedal: high frequency with toe down - low frequency with heel down. at least this is my experience..........

• Great that you have chimed in CK my clicks are only with Transpose on and when not playing at all. As you can hear from my uploaded audio file in the thread I posted in an earlier post, as soon as I turn transpose off the clicks go away turn it back on and the clicks are back

Send me a PM with your email address please.

• instead in my experience the clicks go away just by letting the guitar potentiometer have some signal. an example: I do some tranposing with the pedal (one octave up). I turn all down the guitar volume. I hear the clicks. I turn the guitar volume up a bit just to hear some distortion noise (the lovely gain ssssss) and they are gone and while they are gone I can move the pedal up and down with complete silence.

then I do again some whammy fx and they are there...........

hope this helps

• Correct I transposed -3