Performance mode: assignable default profile.

• It would be great!!!! :thumbup:

With my FC300 (in Standard Mode) when I,m switching between Performances it,s remaining on the same slot....,
    ......for example after Performance 1, slot 5 when I,m switching to Performance 2 or any of them the slot 5 is remaining.....

This can be very unpleasant when You are switching/playing between performances in unexpected order because of the eventually songs list changes in concert....

It would be more easyer if slot 1 could be programmed for every performance changes by the UP DOWN switches.....

...so +1 for this option!!!!

• Yes, we need an option to assign the first loaded slot!
    I'll make one Performance per Song and i want to arrange the five slots for Intro, Verse, Ref, Bridge and Solo. Thats the idea, but on some songs i don't need Intro or Solo for example and you can't deactivate Slot 1.
    It is a possibility to swap the slots and use slot 1 for verse, if you don't need an intro. But it's inefficient, if you have many performances and use slot 1 as intro and in other cases slot 1 for verse.
    All unused slots should be unavailable and muted.
    Additionally, I need an option to rename the slots globally. It's annoying to rename each slot in each performance.

• yes, +1 very important

i would like to organize one Performance for each song, always rythm Sound on slot 1, lead sound on slot 2 ....

Some songs start with lead, not with rythm. In these cases i would program slot 2 as the starting slot of the performance

• You can change this behaviour with the utility-knob on the FC300. Parameter --> SYS Bnk Chg Mode --> Wait for a num

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Count me in for making Slot 1 the default when switching Performances. Seems like an important feature issue.

Akkan wrote "All unused slots should be unavailable and muted". Good idea. For live performance this is critical.

He also mentioned " I need an option to rename the slots globally. It's annoying to rename each slot in each performance". My workaround is simple. Title the Performance (song name perhaps) and every time you add a rig into the slots, just ignore the titling and keep hitting Save. The slots will retain their original rig name. Caveat: this only works if you don't need to ID the slots. Hope this helps.

Edited once, last by MLScola ().

• Count me in for making Slot 1 the default when switching Performances. Seems like an important feature issue.

Akkan wrote "All unused slots should be unavailable and muted". Good idea. For live performance this is critical.

He also mentioned " I need an option to rename the slots globally. It's annoying to rename each slot in each performance". My workaround is simple. Title the Performance (song name perhaps) and every time you add a rig into the slots, just ignore the titling and keep hitting Save. The slots will retain their original rig name. Caveat: this only works if you don't need to ID the slots. Hope this helps.

I haven't had the chance to work with Performance Mode yet, hopefully this weekend ,but I have to agree with Akkan on this