Posts by G String

I'm in the same situation. Never got a ship date for the remote and now my order doesn't even show up in my orders in the online store. My order number is 3447017. Please help.

your order does not have an early bird status, that's why you didn't receive an email with an estimated shipping date. if that's not correct, please contact support by email and supply the email address you've registered for early bird with.
    gs

Gstring, why don't I have any ship date emails. The last email I have is the one everybody got about the remote being ready to ship, and one sent saying all is well and please be patient. Hell I ordered and signed up before a lot of people locally and they all have a date for theirs, what's going on??? I sent another email to sales, support or whomever it is that's been talking back to me anyway....

please post your order and ticket number

@G String Can we make a payment change after the invoice has been sent? Also whilst I'm at it- Are debit cards accepted too?

we don't accept debit cards, one paypal, credit card and wire. as for changing the type of payment after the invoice has been send - you need to check that with sales by email. i cannot make a general statement on that.
    gs

we can see both orders in your account and since the early bird status applies to the first order, it will apply to the changed order as well. nevertheless, you might want to drop support an email with both order numbers, just to be safe.
    best, gs

deadpan, sambrox -
    you can change the method of payment by logging into your kemper store account and perform the following tasks:

- select "change payment method" and change it to something appropriate
    - go to "my orders", select the order in question and choose "repeat order" followed by filling in your CC / Paypal details

that should be all you need to do. the replay you've received from customer service was misleading - hope that clears it up for you now
    gs

As explained , I had two unsuccessful trial order with PayPal , I cancelled those orders , KPA team sent me email confirming my orders are cancelled .
    Now I received another email saying my two orders is still ON , and no action required ?
    I read it like that : you ordered 2 Remotes via PayPall , as soon as we are ready to ship , we will charge you and ship .
    Am I right or no , please tell me .

my apologies for the inconvenience caused. first of all, paypal is always instant. if money wasn't deducted instantly, then it will not happen later. as for the mails, i guess your orders were cancelled but we didn't remove those from the list of emails going out. to be on the save side, log into your paypal account and check if money was deducted.
    best, gs

to those who's orders are not being processed yet: don't worry, if you haven't received a status update, it doesn't mean that there is a problem. it just means that we, internally, have not written an invoice for you yet.
    everybody who applied for "early bird" can easily verify their status as follows: log into your account and check, if there is a remark in similar to "You're participating with our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority."
    best, gs

wow. some of you had fun over the weekend ...
    inthrutheout, lasvideo - you are both officially warned. next time, you'll enjoy the pleasure of being on "read only". i don't like closing threads, especially if they're about competitors. so let's try and keep that one open in order to show that some of you can do better.

"Now we got a nice, quiet little beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet"

gs

So I just ordered and got the confirmation but it does not say I'm an early bird.... Same email address 100% so not sure what's going on there? No panic of course but figured I'd have the early bird wording in my order confirmation.

no, you don't get a special confirmation when you have that state.
    gs

before i wake up in a couple of hours and read a lot of off-topic posts, can we stop this right here! discuss sweetwater, prices, Ax and all that - if you must. but keep in mind the original post, everything else is off-topic. and do not track sideways and go start flaming.

no VAT applies for countries outside the european union. import tax might apply though. we dispatch to the US from the US. so, there are no additional charges. in fact, we really try to make our products as inexpensive as possible for everybody. if you are unsure about details, please ask our sales team.

gs