Posts by Per

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great sounds and playing on there MuddySludge ! That bass is so rich and chocolate pudding sounding, killer drummer too.

Taylor the drummer played this groove and I said start over and hit record. I live tracked with him on a fretless through the Kemper.

I added Harp through the Kemper with a 1950's telephone Mic. More weird shit. 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great progress. Getting into crunch and more atmospheric effects that go well with the eclipse pictures.

Even bass is all about taming the wolf notes more than compression. For me if I want to spend the time on fixing it I usually have to use a dynamic EQ like neutron and then just watch the frequency graph to see which resonant peak at the bottom is spiking at the bloom parts, then just notch that one frequency as tightly as possible and have it dynamically triggered. The result is always cleaner. Typically it's only a single EQ point that's needed.

New tune, Survivers

Hi everyone. I've had this wee intro thing in my head that i finally managed to get down tonight. I used the Dan Leggat profile again that i've been really inspired by recently

https://www.reverbnation.com/j…f/song/34433460-survivers

That's a lovely intro and I love the way it comes back with the 12 string like tone Franjoe30 , now you need someone with a good strong Scotts accent to sing on it and bring it home, raw power, none of that namby pamby following what everyone else who's got no balls is doing, time to lead it.

Sounds great Franjoe30 ! I have to say that only you can sound like you, it's all the decisions you make that go into your sound and riffs. Very obviously you can play very well too but it's not just about technique.

As the French say : il faut goûter - it's necessary to taste it (before you can cook it)

Technique might get you to homage, or parody, but It requires intimate understanding to go beyond into forging your own path and making something honest and real. To get to where you are is a long journey, nothing overnight. So don't undersell yourself.