Posts by Per

This is an alternating BPM mix with high gain profiles. This mix push the limits of my knowledge on mixing and playing, and was pretty exhausting on both. I'm close but not quite there. I love creating these bassline riffs. The title is most appropriate in this case.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great progress on the mix BayouTexan ! I agree that the bass could use a little more meds presence, but overall you're really making strides keep it up!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock track using KPA , NAM & arturia CS80 & juno

Great playing on the lead and loving the 80's synths waraba gives me a little memory of some squeeze tracks from the beat.

Please make it so that when you select and copy a rig in the RM it also copies the name of the rig to the system clipboard.

This would just be a really nice workflow enhancement for people like me carefully typing in the rig names into DAW tracks while recording. Then I could simply paste it in.

The absentminded probably don't last long on the plains in big ol farm country

Thanks Monkey_Man ! Tbh I feel like I’m locked in a quagmire or mediocre not very original right now. One of those plateaux on the journey, hopefully I’ll figure out what needs to change and how to achieve it to up the game soon.