Desertion

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock track using KPA , NAM & arturia CS80 & juno

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rock track using KPA , NAM & arturia CS80 & juno

Great playing on the lead and loving the 80's synths waraba gives me a little memory of some squeeze tracks from the beat.

• There's a bit of Discotech New Wave thing going on in the intro. It reminds me of The Police Zenyatta Mondatta Album in a good way.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Wow!

I'll have to repat that twice:

WOW!
    WOW!

What a cool and groovy track with a marvellous selection of sounds played exactly right.

I love this tune!

How did you get the clean rhythm sound?

I think I have to say it again: WOW!!

Cheers,

Mats N

• How did you get the clean rhythm sound?

I think I have to say it again: WOW!!

Thx Mats ;) I really dig your enthusiasm !

My cleans are always the same , as I'm lazy I mostly use these two ones, I made them myself , just turn the gain to minimum & adjust fx to will :

Alice in Mars

dirty shirley shoegaze

FIY I also used your own LA cleans for a very long time before switching to mines , I copied some of your FX presets to mines.

I also use a lot my exchanger pro pedal , on most on my cleans , with a tele pickup setting on my strat , almost no post EQ needed & cuts every mix.

• Here is an explanation on the fuzz effect , quite conter intuitive , but incredibly good for Hendrix tones

External Content www.youtube.com

• Here is an explanation on the fuzz effect , quite conter intuitive , but incredibly good for Hendrix tones

External Content www.youtube.com

I have watched that video numerous times and love that sound. So i will start looking for a fulltone 69.

Cheers,

Mats N