Posts by Kulle_Wumpenteich

Wow! What a fast answer! :thumbup:

Make sure Windows Update is active and your computer can access the internet.

Both is done!

The driver is based on the current driver framework from Microsoft and it might be needed to update that framework (part of Windows). This works via Windows Update.

So, i could install the Beta. The Windows Update runs. Last week I had an update.

Further you want to provide some more information, like which Windows version are you using? 32 or 64 bit? Have you contacted support?

Sorry I forgot to mention that I'm working under Windows 7 with 32 bit.
    No, i didn't contact the Support. Is this possible? 8|

Na das hört sich doch gut an Armin! Ich sollte hier ruhig mal öfter reischauen... 8)
    Komme ebenfalls aus Braunschweig und bin nun nach gut 13 Jahren Musikpause wieder am Start.
    Habe zu Hause neben dem Kemper und einem aktiven FR-FR System noch einen alten JCM 25 / 50, aber als Stack. Also schöner, breiter, satter Klang mit Volumen. Die gingen damals in unserer Gegend wirklich gut.
    Falls Du diesen Rig noch nicht selber profiled hast und in den nächsten Wochen irgendwann noch Lust dazu und Zeit hast, dann können wir das gerne mal zusammen angehen. Alle Rigs die ich bisher zu der Kiste gehört habe, gefallen mir entweder überhaupt gar nicht, weil sie recht dürr klingen oder sind nur von den Brühwürfeln und nicht vom Stack...
    Muss aber bei Dir sein, denn einen Ü-Raum habe ich derzeit nicht. Mic habe ich, aber ob das dafür so gut ist... ist ein altes E-Voice und nicht aktiv, war aber damals ein gutes Ding...
    Melde Dich wenn Du dazu Lust hast. Habe übrigens auch noch nie ein Profile gemacht.
    Gute Idee von Dir, muss ich sagen! :thumbup:

I've spent now three hours with the installation of the new Rig Manager. Now, I actually slightly annoying.

For information:
    I had the Rig Manager 1.0 Public Beta # 3 (1.0.39.0). This version could be installed at least and the data exchange was also possible. So the main function worked.

Now I have discovered the right, finished version 1.0 Build 52 and was happy that now also the other functions would be done. Well ... :whistling:

• I uninstalled the Beta version.
    • I turned on the Kemper one.
    • Installed the firmware 2.5.0 release.
    • I installed the USB cable.
    • I started the computer again.
    • In System Manager "Profiler" appeared.
    • Now I installed the version 1.0 Build 52

Result: Installation-Software doesn't find the Profiler. 8|
    After several restarts and unsuccessful attempts, I thought to myself that I will reinstall the beta version because it worked. :thumbdown:

I installed the beta version and the reports during the installation:
    There is a newer version.
    Look under: http://www.kemper-amps.com/
    Click "OK".
    Installation aborted. X(

I'm sorry, but that's lousy! I think that Installation is sloppy nailed together. I'm wasting hours here for a situation that is more worse than before. I am very disappointed. :cursing:

My questions:
    Did someone have similar problems? How did you fixed this problems? Did you fixed? ?(