Posts by MacOSatch

You have an option "Power Amp Boost" in the output section.
    Set it higher, between +3 and +6 it will be enough. Now you will probably not go with the Master over 6.

Rig volume can stay at noon this way. No need for extra boost, eq etc. (except for solo if you like)

2.) OTOH it has not yet become clear (at least to me) if in the the case of the killed speakers there was a misconception about loudness per se. It goes with what sensible people like Armin propagate: Turn it down.

ad 1) agree :)
    ad 2) It is easy to say "Turn it down", but playing with acoustic drums needs some volume, so "Turn it down" is not an option, it leads to: "Play your tube head instead of Kemper until it is clear how to deal with Powerhead, if you do not have 4x12 at your rehearsal place".

Sorry Ingolf, but your post is also useless.

What we need is (I repeat myself) the orientation how to manage Powerhead + Guitar Speaker.
    Most of us used tube amp before and have experience with it.
    So I know that I can play 100W head at 1/4 volume to 1xV30 without danger for the speaker and when I need more I use 2x12 so I am on the safe side.

Now I can hear that my 100W tube head, at about 1/4, is loud as Powerhead at 16 Ohm with Power Boost +3, Master at 5.4.
    But how to understand much more Watts of Class D vs tube head. Can I count on my experience/volume_hearing?

Your post implicate that I need a full stack 2 x 4x12 (2x300 W) to play with the Kemper Powerhead at 8 Ohm.
    When I use less and something go wrong, I shall not complain. If this is true or must, fine, but then Kemper please communicate this.

Sorry but this rule is useless. I do not think that anybody play at max volume (power boost at +12, master at 10) with 1x12 cab.

Question is what is the safe ratio at practical volumes.

I would say at home with 1x12 cab is for sure OK.
    But at rehearsal with acoustic drummer is other thing.
    My experience is that a 60W speaker at 16 Ohm (Powerhead at 300W, power boost at +3, master at 5.5) works – still.
    My band mate use 2x12 box (120W) at 8 Ohm (Powerhead at 600W, power boost at +6, master <5).
    But I want to know if it safe and can I use it without the risk for the speaker.

If the safe rule is: you must use 4x12 cab (300W) with the powerhead, fine.
    But in this case the advantage of Kemper Powerhead + Matrix Cabs (or any lighter and smaller cab) is diminished.

Thanks! Like the settings for Green Screamer, Delay and Reverb very much

Again, a 600Watt class D amp can kill a 100Watt speaker - as well as a 100Watt tube amp can kill a 15Watt guitar speaker.

Can we have the secure ratio? How many speaker-Watt do we really need?
    Because, a guitar cab with 600W is not very easy to find (except Marshall full stack ...)
    It would help if we have a orientation table (e.g. power boost 0 db, master 5 = 60W speaker, power boost 3db, master 5 = 120W ...)

I really LOVE to play Kemper Powerhead through guitar speaker, that is how I use it all the time (live additionally Main-out-to-FOH).
    In the last 6 months I have used it with 4x12 (8 Ohm, 300W), 2x12 (8 Ohm and 16 Ohm, 140W), 1x12 (16 Ohm, 60W) with Power Boost at 3-4 db and Master at max. 6 without any problems.

Diezel Hagen in very good condition, with padded dust cover.
    Playing time <100 hours.

4 channels, 3 fx loops, midi, 2 master volumes ...
    very versatile, not only for metal ;)

I am in Vienna, Austria at home.

Item is new in original package. I like the sound very much. The other one – which I play regulary – stays :)
    I bought the second one for another rehearsing space, but do not need it anymore.

I am in Vienna, Austria at home.

I would like to have this too :)

eg I replaced the author with the number (midi) because I want to have my rigs sorted by midi number
    The number as part of the name (eg 01 Marshall etc) is not so good because by syncing the presets with midi controller, I have only 8 characters on the small screens over the switches, so 3-4 places only for number is not practical.

No real idea. I thought it is on all outs until I tried to record it.

The differences that I experienced live with a guitar cab was much greater as I could replicate in recording.

But what I do not know is, if a device connected to fx loop has influence to the signal. Or if I try to reamp the same sequence few times with the same FW, would I get the same result every time? Or slight different recordings. But that is a test that someone else could du :) For me it is enough because now live, the great difference is not here anymore.