Posts by john-pw

Vi volevo chiedere una cosa riguardo i soli.
    Sto usando una normale pedaliera mid con la quale controllo i vari slot effetti su diversi banchi.

Secondo voi nell'uso live è sufficiente per uscire nei soli utilizzare un booster prima della sezione amp?
    Ho provato questa soluzione e mi sembrerebbe di riuscire ad alzare quel poco il volume per
    uscire e avere anche un pelo di spinta di gain in più.
    Cosa ne dite voi?

Vi volevo chiedere una cosa riguardo i soli.
    Sto usando una normale pedaliera mid con la quale controllo i vari slot effetti su diversi banchi.

Secondo voi nell'uso live è sufficiente per uscire nei soli utilizzare un booster prima della sezione amp?
    Ho provato questa soluzione e mi sembrerebbe di riuscire ad alzare quel poco il volume per
    uscire e avere anche un pelo di spinta di gain in più.
    Cosa ne dite voi?

Intanto che rimaniamo in attesa del controller sto cercando di completare il mio setup...
    E guardandomi in giro sono capitato anche sulla Fractal mfc101.
    Ho cercato un pò sul forum ma non ho trovato molto, sapete se ha particolari problemi a funzionare con il kemper?
    non è che magari fa anche vedere il tuner??

No , it only affects the Monitor EQ & Monitor Volume.

Hold Master and move across until you get the Monitor Volume & Monitor EQ settings....FOH stays the same then. All that you're adjusting is the monitor mix

Maybe I can'y understand your solution! Sorry.
    Can you explain me how it works?

Yes! The monitor is a FRFR...

Your solution sounds great!
    So is there a setting that permits to send the alternate input to the main out?
    Is it possible in your idea to select the volume of the guitar in the monitor and not in the level I'm sending to the FOH mixer ?

Hi, my new monitor is arriving and I can't wait to try it with my Kemper :D

I've got a question about using it on the stage.
    I play in a band of 6 members and I sing too, so in my monitor I need many others signals.
    In great gigs there's no problem, I'm thinking about using my monitor near the service one and manage mine with the monitor out on the kemper.

The problem that I would like to talk about is when we will play in smallest contest, where I cannot have two monitors in front of me.
    I don't wanna loose the possibility of managing by myself my monitor guitar volume.

So I'm thinking about taking from the mixer one send (with my voice, keyboards and other voices)
    and trying to mix by myself in my monitor. Is there a way to do it without a mixer?
    (I prefer don't use a mixer because it needs power supply and It means to loose all the comfort
    that I achieve changing from my old setup to the kemper)

Is there a way to do it using (i don't know) the alternative input in some way??
    Others ideas?

Sì, probabilmente se ce la fai sotto i 500 € la yamaha è una buona soluzione :)

Per la pedaliera... Se il programma è comunque di comprare la kemper quando esce io sinceramente spenderei il meno possibile... Poi solo tu conosci le tue tasche :D

Ma hai sentito qualche rumor per il namm??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk