Posts by EyeMGod

I personally do not think banning SinMix is doing anyone in this forum any justice. Some of us count on SinMix's profiles to do our jobs and removing his posts prevents us from gathering all of the information we can about his profiles. In my opinion, this is not helping the community as a whole. No one wants this forum to become uncivilized, but as far as I can see SinMix has never pushed it to that point. He shared his opinions as he has the right to do (just as Lasse has the right to charge an ungodly amounts for a single profile) and whether some consider his approach obnoxious is just their opinion. It is sad to me how thin skinned some people can be. Don't we all have a little more to worry about in life than whether SinMix posts an "obnoxious" opinion? I can tell you from my standpoint, SinMix's comments did not discourage me from purchasing Lasse's profile...the price for a single profile that I cannot test to be sure it is exactly what I need took care of achieving that.

I did not sign that petition, that was done with fake accounts...just another manifestation of the same problem.

Sad, I saw someone giving you props for being a stand up guy and signing the petition, I guess that is not the fact. By the way, a disagreement takes two people.
    Also, your original post in you commercial thread says this:

I'm aware that some people are selling bundles with lots of profiles for
    less than what I'm charging for this single profile...but I couldn't
    care less....mine's better

Tell me how that is any different that SinMix saying that his profiles are the best? Does putting a smiley face make it OK?

His repeated "Stay Metal" posts thereafter seemed to further infuriate some members, but it was all an honest misunderstanding. From that point onwards, I've always tried to cut him some slack knowing that English is not easy for him.

OK, I did not have knowledge of this being a "problem" with some people, but if it is, it is THEIR problem. Personally I cannot stand Country Music, but I certainly wouldn't have a problem with someone posting "stay country." I am involved int the metal scene and I can tell you that the phrase "stay metal" is a common saying within the metal community. It is a rally cry for many. It seems to me that many people are not happy unless their opinion is held in higher regards than other people's opinions.

In closing, I will say that I hope none of my opinions had offended anyone's fragile ego as I really do not want to be banned! ;)
    I can tell you from my experience in dealing with SinMix, I have had absolutely no problems. He has be very helpful and worked with me every step of the way. He answered my emails quickly and did not lose his patience with my unending amount of questions. I would recommend his service and profiles very highly and without reservation.

Yeah
    I don't think many people are going to beat Sinmix for the Satan.. heck
    even if I owned it I don't know if I could beat him... darn you sinmix <3

Thanks and I agree, I am very happy with the Sinmix profiles!

Thx for support Man!
    Stay Metal!

Sure thing!! It wont be the last time! Thanks Sinmix!

What
    about the Jesus Amp?
    I really wish some one would do the Jesus amp....
    Ash

I am down for the Jesus amp!!

hi, I have all the sound side profiles. And for sure the Randall Satan profiles too. They are pretty good. All channels in different profiles
    and with 2 different mis'c. Have never had better ones.

Thanks for the response! Have you compared the Soundside profiles to the SinMix version?

Are there samples posted anywhere?

I am looking for the best Randall Satan profiles available. The only ones I have found so far are the SinMix and Soundside profiles. Has anyone compared these profiles? Any info you can give me about the differences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

thers not a whole bunch but you could try sinmix he has ampegs and his
    prices and service are good

I was just checking out the samples of the SinMix Extreme Bass Pack...I think I am leaning towards these as of now.

What kind of music do you play?

I am looking for profiles for two different bands. One is a extreme/death/gothic metal band and the other is for backing tracks for a cover band. So basically, I am looking for metal profiles and I am also looking for more well rounded/universal profiles. If there are profiles or a profiles package/bundle that can do both, I am definitely interested.

@EyeMGod, are you talking about using the mission pedal and toe switch through the keeper remote that doesn't work yet? If so I hear you.

if not using the keeper remote you can use the mission pedal and toe switch to change between wah and volume functionality. Both connecting directly to the back of the kpa or through another midi foot controller will work.

Yep, that is exactly what I am talking about. I would be using the Mission pedal with the Kemper Remote and I really can't believe that toggling between volume and wah is not an available function with this setup. Seems like an obvious oversight by Kemper as this function would likely be one of the more used options for the Missions pedal's switch by Kemper users...but then again having a
    48kHz sample rate for SPDIF seems like an obvious option too. ;)

As far as the other pedals are concerned, I think I am deciding between the Morley M2 and the Moog EP-3. The Moog pedal has a 50k pot (the Morley has a 10k pot) and I have read that is better suited for the Kemper although the Morley pedal seems to be more rugged than the Moog (although I am concerned a bit about the nylon/plastic string gear mechanism durability).

I would consider the Pigtronix dual expression but I am not sure how well the dual output would work with the Kemper.

I'm looking at the &quot;Morley M2 Control Expression Pedal&quot; has anyone tried one/have one?

It's only for studio use with the toaster, so size/weight aren't really an issue.

I would like to hear about this pedal too. Anyone tried it? I have read that it has a 10k pot, would this be a problem?

I would go with the Mission pedal for Kemper but not being able to use the toe switch to toggle between volume and wah is a deal breaker. This seems like it should be a simple function to add, not sure why it isn't possible yet.

I agree, Ron....this is ridiculous. I got the same call from Sweetwater and when I mentioned something about the problem in another thread and got blasted for it,. I find it unacceptable that Sweetwater can sell the Remote as part of a bundle, but not on its own. That is just punishing us for buying the Profiler before the Remote came out. On top of that, the purchase link in the Kemper Store dondoesn'tt seem to be working correctly for everyone. Why should I have to pay in full with Paypal and then wait until June or later to receive the Remote? It's not like the track record for the time table of the Remote has been very good so far. Also, with Sweetwater we get 2 years warranty, free shipping and tax, billed on shipment and SW customer suppport...we can't get that by ordering direct from Kemper either. I really tried to wait for the Kemper Remote because of the looper and the cat cable connection, but now I think I may have to look elsewhere.

Thanks a lot Kemper! So glad that I waited in line for a month at Sweetwater to find out that you will only sell the Remote in the bundle. Complete B.S.!! After the ridiculous wait for the release of the remote you decide to pull this? That's great, punish the users that have already bought the Kemper Profiler! It's all about making the extra money!! Unacceptable!!