Posts by Serge20261

Had the same problem. I restored to firmware 4. This time I first installed RM 1.6, then firmware 5 beta via a memory stick and now it's ok. ( If you install firmware via RM 1.5 you only see volume and distortion loop)
    I hope this will help you.

That sounds,encouraging,is it simply a case of downloading firmware 4, and following your steps ?
    I won't be in front of the unit for at an hour,hopefully I won't run into any dramas.RM 1.6 I get from the Kemper site correct ? Just to be sure,is it the firmware or RM that's a zip file

could it be that the loop distortion is locked
    to this slot ?

Don't think so, I remember changing the type to delay,if I have the Pre Beta 5 delays no prob,as soon as I tried to load one of the delays from Beta 5,my problems would start,as mentioned in my earlier posts,no parameters present etc.So I'm thinking of removing all the Beta 5 delays,(if someone can give me a step by step instruction ) -and starting again
    I'm in panic mode,for Saturdays gig really want to use the Kemper

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No idea what's I'm doing wrong still can't see any parameters

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've posted a video to YouTube

I can't seem to edit any of the parameters, on the delays, from firmware 5 beta,Im pressing and holding the delay switch, but just takes me to a volume parameter page right and left not lit
    One other question, when i add stomp or effects to slots, should each effect be saved individually? Im noticing that what I'm doing is not saving the effects.

Firstly it's now one week since I've owned the Kemper,loving it,purchased some of Bert Meudijk presets absolutely stunning,guy knows how to dial his rigs.
    I'm receiving my remote tomorrow,have a question,I want one of the expression pedals to control my volume,which would be the equivalent to rolling my guitar volume back,can anyone please advise how I would achieve this ? Is there anything internally in the remote that would allow this
    Or do I go the traditional way pedal out to Kemper input and guitar to pedal output
    Thanks

My unit arrived today,switched it on,pretty impressed,I own an axe and a Helix as well,comparatively I think the kemper is a winner.
    But am struggling getting my head around it,hope you guys can clear this up.If I find an amp that I like,but need to add say a boost for solo,delays etc have absolutely no idea.On the other units I do all my tweaking ,thru the respective editors.One other thing say for instance I have a clean patch,within that patch could I have five variants,for example clean with verb,clean with boost,clean chorused etc.
    I'm not very good with manuals,is there a video out there,that you guys could point me to.
    Last thing is there a list of all the stomp pedals any where?
    Thanks

I have the Power Rack I'm willing to Grab a FRFR Cab which Passive cab would you recommend for the Kemper
    the unit if nothing else is very handy makes life

Serge : let us know what guitars/pickups you're using, what cab you're playing through and what kind of music you're playing through that cab, and we'll do our utmost to help you out.

Me, I'm a fellow play-through-a-guitar-cab guy, so I know how underwhelming it can be when you haven't found the profile(s) that suit you. If you're interested (and our taste is similar), I can let you know the ones that have worked best for me.

Cheers,
    Sam

Sam let me start off by saying your generosity and willing to help is overwhelming. I play guitars with humbuckers,and single coils and ,the cab I'm using is a 2 x 12 port city cab with V30.i play in a covers band so really play everthing from Johnny Cash to ACDC Pink Doobie Bros Pat Benatar,Gary Moore Angels Etc
    pretty much everthing from the Seventies to Current
    The Guitars I use are probably unknown to you I have them custom Made in Australia builder is Cilia Guitars
    more or less Strat,Tele 325 and lL
    Thank You
    Serge

Guys thanks for all your comments,to answer a few questions,I'm selling out of frustration,can't get what I want,BUT many have pointed out Firmware 3,I've taken the Kemper off Ebay,I will wait for firmware 3,and decide once I've tried the new Firmware,hopefully it's everthing that's it promises to be.
    Let me say that this Forum is full of very helpful and knowledgeable users and thank all for chiming in.
    Im sure that if someone would do a video for Kemper for dummies it would help out a lot of the serge users

Nightlife I hear what your saying,but why would I profile my amp when it's already there,albeit a bit heavier to lug,I purchased the Kemper so that I could have a variety of amps to play.
    i do hear and like what some guys are getting out of their Kempers,I'm just not getting it far from it.
    Dont get me wrong I love it's versatility,I just wish I could enjoy the tones coming out of it.
    I live in Sydney Australia,if there's anyone willing to physically show me my way round the unit I'll be more then happy to give it another go.As previously mentioned I'm either clipping,the solos aren't loud enough because they clip etc,I've admitted that I'm a noob and no amount of reading manuals is going to help,unless someone is by my side physically going thru it.
    I would pay to view an instructional video from unpacking,setting up,what to do if this or that clips,solo setups etc basically Kemper for Dummies.Im pretty sure there are many in my boat.

Sorry I meant the Cab sims are all off globally

Nightlight,I'll give you an example I own a Friedman BE 100 been playing it for the last couple of years so my ears are dimmed to the Amp,Get a Friedman Profile and can't say that it's even close,I use a guitar cab,so I have the cab sims locked,I've purchased profiles,none seem to work for me.Im either not cutting thru,or clipping.I will admit that Prob 90% is me the user,maybe I just don't get it.All I know is that I've spent a good solid week tweaking,without good result.Getting back to my Friedman I can plug in any guitar whether single coils,humbuckers etc and have a fairly consistent sound,plug them into the Kemper and like spits them out if I pick a guitar that wasn't dialled.