Posts by Franjoe30

Thanks, it's the STL Tones Jason Suecof pack, Plain Burger A profile (Peavey 6505, EVH 5153 V30 cab)

Ah, brilliant, i'll need to try those out. I've got the Angel Vivaldi and the ambient packs from STL, they are brlliant too

Nice to get into your synth self. 8)

Is your brother a musician? I try to explain to my friends what I do but they don't have a clue. LOL.

Thanks BayouTexan , he's actually a very good drummer, so not a real musician 😂

That's a great and unexpected direction to go in, different and cool Franjoe30 !

Thanks Per i was showing my brother the toontrack plugins and put a verse, pre-chorus and chorus down to show him how easy it was to use. I added the rest once he'd left 😂

Don't know how i missed this BayouTexan Love the vibe of the track espeically the strummed guitar leading into the picked arpeggiated parts. The mix sounds totally cohesive, brilliant

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brilliant playing and tones on this Joptunes I love your sense of melody

johnboy10 this is fab, your lead playing and feel are brilliant

Oh Mats_Nermark this is fab, right from the first notes, so laid back and vibey. Along with your fantastic lead playing

Testing a new pickup prototype in a korina neckthrough.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Excuse the playing. :D

I like that tone allot, what profile were you using?

2 absolutely brilliant tracks there waraba The keyboards on the 2nd track are great, reminds me of war of the worlds in places. Brilliant

Great song Per i hear it breaking into something bigger when you finish, brilliant

Oustanding 60's british pop Per this takes me back to happy memories of my dad listening to this genre when was a kid. Brilliant solo too, love the fuzz tone then the clean part

Merry Christmas to you too @Franjoe ! That's an awesome pedal, really cool glitch effects that sound great on your track here, almost liquidy.

Thanks Per its been allot of fun. Happy new year my friend

...and a Happy New Year, Joe!

I got a new pedalboard power supply, bass traps for studio, and some posters to hang in it. The backordered G&L tele I was supposed to get for Xmas last year finally got shipped the other day so it should be here next week.

Happy new year BayouTexan

Happy new year Mats_Nermark

Franjoe30 , thanks a lot for all your tunes you shared here. So much good stuff and all of them with great sound! Very cool thing. Thanks for all the inspiration this year and all the best for the next year. Keep it up Joe :thumbup: 8)

Happy new year deadman42 , thankyou for your great comments. It's all you guys that keep me inspired and help me to keep churning out what comes into my head.

Happy new year to you all, i hope you and your loved ones have a brilliant 2024