Posts by Franjoe30

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Brilliant up beat rock right out of the gate Per absolutely driving guitar intro. Brilliant second guitar parts too.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A beautiful acoustic number Per it started off like an Irish acoustic tune then morphed into a Bowie(esque) feel. Brilliant

I love the low key guitar and vocal with the great jump into the drums Per

Fab track Per you should definitely finish this song, the groove and the feel are great

Well done Joe, it's a very good move from your friend and these guitars are in the right hands :)

Thanks waraba As long as i don't play any Bon Jovi he'll be looking down on me thinking "i wish he'd learn some new scales....." lol. My buddy Derek was brilliant, an amazing guitar player and just an great all round guy

Oh hai there New Wave! This is really great Franjoe30 , feels like a totally new direction for you. Lovely sensitive sounding tune, the best way to remember our loved ones no longer able to raise a toast with us slàinte mhath!

It's interesting because this one also has a little bit of that New Wave feel, though more towards the Factory Records end of things, perhaps the pups are just that much lower gain that it's inspiring you in that direction. Great job on the bare solo too, adds great dynamics and tension to the piece.

Thanks Per You know when you pick up a guitar and play it for the first time, sometimes it speaks to you other times you have to work with it. On this occasion they spoke to me right away and this is what came out lol.

Very cool song Per love the guitar playing especially what sounds like the wee trills

Spent the day soldering up a Jimmy Page setup for my LP, haven't installed it though. Spent a lot of the day in fumes

Nice instrumental groove, very Bowie(esqu) with that effect Per

Great atmosphere you've created here Per very dark with a hint of light at the chorus

Lovely clean guitar progression there Per