M Britt Kemper Profiles

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Airline Newport with mini humbuckers into a FuzzDog Jordan Bosstone clone into a Catalinbread Topanga for reverb into a WayHuge EchoPuss for slapback delay into a profile of a Supro Coronado <3

• Yeah, like in all the videos I posted in this thread I used exclusively Michael's profiles. As I stated above this time I chose a Supro Coronado profile (the one with more gain) which if I recall correctly is in the Box of Chocolate pack. Btw, the bass is played into a Sovtek Muff and into the Ampeg 2D profile By MBritt

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Eastwood Map DLX into a Dr No Roadrunner Octave Fuzz Wah Flying Machina into Sovtek Muff clone into...
    the glorious 72 Marshall Super Lead profile. You'll find it in Michael's Sweet 16 pack. It's the cleaner one. I reamped the same takes into a cleaner setting with spring reverb, panned a little more center.

• Public Service Announcement: It just came to my attention yesterday that my [email protected] email was kicking back emails because the storage was full and went unnoticed by me for almost a week. I have since remedied the problem, but if anyone out there was trying to reach me there, it is now working again. I have adjusted the storage allocations and all should be good for a while. Sorry for any inconvenience.

On a side note, I have been working diligently at home now that our tour schedule has slowed down a bit. I've started work on some new official 3rd Power Amps profiles and hope to have those out in time for the holidays. I've also been working on making presets for some of the other units on the market and make some custom IRs that can be used on any platform. I'll post here when things get closer.

Thanks!
    Mike

• Public Service Announcement: It just came to my attention yesterday that my [email protected] email was kicking back emails because the storage was full and went unnoticed by me for almost a week. I have since remedied the problem, but if anyone out there was trying to reach me there, it is now working again. I have adjusted the storage allocations and all should be good for a while. Sorry for any inconvenience.

On a side note, I have been working diligently at home now that our tour schedule has slowed down a bit. I've started work on some new official 3rd Power Amps profiles and hope to have those out in time for the holidays. I've also been working on making presets for some of the other units on the market and make some custom IRs that can be used on any platform. I'll post here when things get closer.

Thanks!
    Mike

Looking forward to the 3rd power profiles. I have been wanting to try a Citizen Gain for a while now.

Leslie and I still talk fondly about the Utah Lonestar gig. Hope all is well Mike!

• Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.

And the Nasville Howler, also from the Sweet 16 pack. There‘s a filter on the intro, real guitar tone comes after a few secs.

• External Content

This is a Kochel Guitars electric resonator, Mini humbucker and piezo into the clean 65 London profile from MBritt‘s box of chocolate pack with a dab of reverb

• Just a head's up. It's looking like all of the web work will be done by Friday so I will be running a 25% OFF sale over the weekend in case anyone wants to save a few $. I'll have the new 3rd Power CSR Pack as well as a couple other new products. Projected launch is Friday morning and the coupon code will be BLACK FRIDAY.

thanks!
    Mike

• Just a head's up. It's looking like all of the web work will be done by Friday so I will be running a 25% OFF sale over the weekend in case anyone wants to save a few $. I'll have the new 3rd Power CSR Pack as well as a couple other new products. Projected launch is Friday morning and the coupon code will be BLACK FRIDAY.

thanks!
    Mike

I am so excited for this pack. I have been wanting a 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR combo for a couple of months now. This pack will help and hurt me!!

• I apologize for the slight delay but I'm launching an entirely new website at the same time and the Thanksgiving holidays made last minute fixes slow down drastically. It will be up and running in a couple of hours. Thank you for your patience and support. Here's what is new later today:

-3rd Power CSR Pack - an "Official" 3rd Power Pack created along with Jamie Scott from 3P. A 2-ch amp with American clean and British gain.

-Kemper Cab Pack - 32 Kemper Cabs for use with the KPA created from my own custom-blended impulse responses.

and for non-Kemper owners:

-Helix Presets
    -IR Pack

• I got them too. Just gave it a quick run through and these are easily my favorite rock/high gain profiles from Michael!! Just hits the entire spectrum of killer cleans and the perfect high gain for rock guitar. I LOVE THEM Michael!! Some profiles are even customized by Jamie himself. They are so usable!! I can't wait to try some of these with the band!