Shipping date for the first remotes

• 2 years from now we'll all be like "Remember when everyone on the forum was losing their minds trying to get the remote?"

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• i'm a bit puzzled. from what i can see, you've paid by CC, the status of your payment is "reserved" (which is right).
    gs

Everything seems ok now. Just want to make sure I get my remote Week 11 (9-March and onwards). like I am supposed to.
    Also I noticed it doesn't seem like I was charged the 50 euros for shipping like my previous invoice had.

• I ordered one too but I guess I didn't get in on the early-bird. My order shows "Your order has not been processed yet. "
    I'm in no huge hurry. I'm still learning so much about the Kemper right now. The Behringer board is working fine for me. I'm having WAY too much fun building rigs right now. Maybe by the time the Kemper board comes in I'll know what I'm doing!

My name is Chris & I'm a guitar-a-holic!

• gs,

I'm an early bird, order #3447104 made 17 jan 2015.

I never received any email about week number delivery. In fact I never received any email confirming my early bird status I can only see it on my order page in Kemper store. Is there something wrong or I just have to be patient?

Thanks for your hard work! :)

• [quote='captainbrew','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18294-Shipping-date-for-the-first-remotes/?postID=205872&#post205872']G String,

Ok called my credit card company and they were blocking the payment for some reason.
    Just re-ordered and all is good now.

Order number: 3447377

Transaction number: REMOVED

Should I cancel my original order (3447142) or will you guys take care of that?

Really want to make sure I don't get my remote any later than I'm supposed to because of this.

Thanks again.

I just want to make sure I'm still schedule to have my remote ship out Week 11 (9-March and onwards) as per Marc Schlaile.[/quote]......... I have a question, for G STRING or Whoever, that can honestly anwer this , why are the order #'s all over the place on shipping dates, first of all , I am not crying or whining & am happy for all that receives the Remote before me(seriously I am) is there any rhyme or reason to deciphering the order /shipping info ??here is my email /order info---Thank you for ordering Remote. We will start shipping next week and your Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 16: From April 13th onwards. Depending on your choice of payment the following three options apply:

Credit Card: You are all set and no action on your part is required.

Paypal: You are all set and no action on your part is required.

Invoice / Bank Transfer: You will receive an invoice some time before the actual scheduled shipment. You need to transfer the outstanding amount into our bank account as instructed in this invoice. We ship as soon as the outstanding money will be in our account.

A tracking number will become available to you shortly after the announced shipping date. Your order number is 3447076 as anyone can see , my order # is lower with a much later ship date... PS --CAPTAIN, I only used your higher # as a reference, I don't care if you get yours first, :) was just trying to figure out this jumbled up mess, roger

• Ok GS here is all of the emails from Kemper seems everything is dandy.

Kemper Online Store <[email protected]>
    Sent: Tuesdays, January 13, 2015 6:17 AM
    To RustyS------

Hello Mr RustyS---------
    Thank you for your registration with our Shop.
    You will gain access via the email address [email protected] and the password you have chosen. You can have your password sent to you by email anytime.
    Best regards
    Your team of Kemper Online Store

NEXT EMAIL-

Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:29 AM
    To: Snider, Rusty
    Subject: [Ann] Profiler Remote early bird orders is open now

HANDS FREE, FINALLY!
    Dear S----, Rusty -
    Thank you for your interest in Profiler Remote. We would like to honor your request to be included with our early bird program. Starting now, you can order with a priority buying option for one Kemper Remote in our new SSL secured online store.
    This is how it works:
    Navigate to the following website and open up an account using the same e-mail address you did use for the early bird program. Make sure, that you buy from the right store. We have an international store and an US store for North America.
    https://shop.kempermusic.com/
    Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first. Payments through Paypal will be deducted instantly, all other methods of payment result in a deduction around the time of shipment. We recommend to select pre-payment. This way you will receive a proforma invoice to be paid by wire transfer shortly before your unit will be ready to ship.
    For further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email.

With best regards,
    The Kemper Online Store team
    Kemper GmbH, Koenigswall 16-18, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4471
    Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen. Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski
    Check out our brands
    Kemper Profiler Amps: http://www.kemper-amps.com
    Access synthesizers: http://www.access-music.de
    Unsubscribe from the Kemper Profiler Amps Newsletter
    NEXT EMAIL-

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kemper Amps Support
    Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:07 AM
    To: Snider, Rusty
    Subject: Re: HELP REMOTE PURCHASE WONT GO THROUGH (Ticket ##KA00090321)

Dear RUSTY S.
    Thank you very much for your email and interest in our products.
    I'm sorry for the circumstances but it seems that we had some smaller
    problems with the shop as the shop is online for around 3 days yet.
    Please try again and if paypal does not work please use a different
    payment method.
    Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Oliver Munyak
    Kemper Amps Support Team
    This is in reference with your Request Ticket Number: #KA00090321. Please reply back to this email without changing the subject line if you have further clarifications.
    Kemper GmbH
    Koenigswall 16-18, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4535
    Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen, Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski
    ** Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kemperamps **

NEXT EMAIL-

Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:59 AM
    Subject: Profiler Remote update for Early Birds

REMOTE NEWS FOR EARY BIRDS
    Dear RUSTY S-
    The first Profiler Remotes will start shipping next week. For those who have ordered Remote already, we have great news for you. You will receive addition info including details on when your Remote will ship out within the next couple of days.
    In case, you haven't put down your order already, please note that we will close the prioritized order for "early birds" like you on Friday, 06-March-2015.

With best regards,
    The Kemper Online Store team

Kemper GmbH, Koenigswall 16-18, 45657 Recklinghausen, Germany
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Recklinghausen, HR 4471
    Sitz d.G.: Recklinghausen. Geschäftsführer: C. Kemper, T. Matuschowski
    Check out our brands
    Kemper Profiler Amps: http://www.kemper-amps.com
    Access synthesizers: http://www.access-music.de
    Unsubscribe from the Kemper Profiler Amps Newsletter

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• nobody ignores you. you just didn't receive the answer you were hoping for.
    gs

Please, let me tell you my side of the story.

I tried few times to travel by plane with the Behringer FCB but, especially with small domestic flight I always had problems because of the big size (it only fits in a very large case) ...sometimes I even decided to do some concert with a Pod just to avoid to carry the Behringer in small planes!

As you probably know (if you read my ticket) I have a tour in Canada and I’m leaving from Italy March 16, so when the remote was announced for March I immediately asked if it was the first or the second half of March because for me was a big difference. But the customer support answered that was too early to know.

After NAMM, I asked again the same question explaining my situation and the answer was: “We’ll ship the first remotes end of February, beginning of March”. I was very happy and asked politely if you could please consider my need. I tried my best to subscribe the "early bird” list and to place my order as soon as I received the message... Minutes after (not days)

After few weeks I received a mail telling me that my remote will be shipped the16th of March. I felt ignored… or at least my previous messages were (for sure) completely ignored.
    I understand that maybe an automatic system didn’t consider what a customer really need so I asked if we can find a solution, maybe swapping my shipping with another one. I can read on the forum that someone is receiving the Remote a week earlier than expected (and maybe they’re not even in a particular hurry where few days before or after makes a big difference), but I didn’t receive any answer… I felt ignored again.

I wrote on the forum my order# asking if you can let me know something about my problem and you didn’t answer while I was reading answers to other people… I felt ignored again.

I wrote again to customer support suggesting that maybe I could try to find someone who isn't in a particular hurry and want voluntarily
    swap his shipping with mine… I need just few days before and maybe there is some good people who can wait 3 or 4 days, but… no response again.

Now , you can tell me whatever you want, but please don’t tell me that I wasn’t ignored, because I feel completely ignored.