Remote order status

• Just received mine an hour ago. For those keeping score, my estimated ship date was April 6th but there was a mix up in that I had changed payment methods and got a new order number which caused some confusion.
    More importantly, it appears to be working flawlessly so far. I'm just an hour into it but I have restarted it 3 times and so far, so good.

• Hi G String,

Is it normal that my early bird order (3447104) is still mark as not processed considering it was suppose to be delivery from 20/04 ? If I ask it's because the Kemper emails never reached me since the start (I don't know why...) so I check regularly on my account to see any change in status and being ready to pay quickly when it's time.

Thanks to let me know!

• Customer service emails have been poor for me, so I've no clue what's happening. I sent an order related query over a week ago and no reply at all. I regularly check my junk mail just in case. The demand is high and some gaps are experienced via the web form email response process. Sigh

• Is it normal that my early bird order (3447104) is still mark as not processed considering it was suppose to be delivery from 20/04 ? If I ask it's because the Kemper emails never reached me since the start (I don't know why...) so I check regularly on my account to see any change in status and being ready to pay quickly when it's time.

it says "shipped on Calender Week 17: From April 20th onwards" and not delivered. you account contains a memo, seems that you will receive a PalPal payment request. once you will receive and will have paid it, it should take long to get in transit.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Customer service emails have been poor for me, so I've no clue what's happening. I sent an order related query over a week ago and no reply at all. I regularly check my junk mail just in case. The demand is high and some gaps are experienced via the web form email response process. Sigh

ticket number please?
    gs

• Sorry - don't understand that response? It was a serious question - does that mean for instance, mine ordered 21st Jan, is the 105 days from then or another 105 days from now?

the online store states a delivery time of 105 days. of course this is counted from the point in time when you order.

• Hi G String,

Any news concerning my order?

Vom:22.01.2015 17:48:00 Bestellnummer:3447154
    ShortID: 2858.7138.2170 You're participating to our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority. Please stay patient.

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

• Hi G String,

Any news concerning my order?

ShortID: 2858.7138.2170 You're participating to our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority. Please stay patient.

That's "interesting". My order number 's 3447151 and I paid on 21/01/2015. @G String, apparently I'm not on the early bird program. There would appear to be a certain discrepancy here between a). dates of payment/order and/or b). order number and the projected shipping priority. This early bird program is a crock of shite. X( If this continues, Kemper shall lose it's previously well - earned reputation for product quality and customer service/satisfaction. =O Might it not be be a good time for you and Mr Kemper to delve into the rewarding world of ISO 9001 and quality assurance and get your shit straight? :thumbdown:

• That's "interesting". My order number 's 3447151 and I paid on 21/01/2015. @G String, apparently I'm not on the early bird program. There would appear to be a certain discrepancy here between a). dates of payment/order and/or b). order number and the projected shipping priority. This early bird program is a crock of shite. X( If this continues, Kemper shall lose it's previously well - earned reputation for product quality and customer service/satisfaction. =O Might it not be be a good time for you and Mr Kemper to delve into the rewarding world of ISO 9001 and quality assurance and get your shit straight? :thumbdown:

The Early Bird program was a sign up only deal. If you didn't sign up for it, it doesn't matter when you put your order in. Early Birds will be prioritised. Any orders that aren't Early Birds will be fulfilled in order, but only once the Early Birds have been taken care of. It sucks that you missed the forum post about signing up via email :(

Choo choo,
    Sam

• Any news concerning my order?

should be on track for shipping next week. we exhibit at Frankfurt Music Show this week, this possibly might slow things down for a couple of days. we'll have to see.
    gs

• should be on track for shipping next week. we exhibit at Frankfurt Music Show this week, this possibly might slow things down for a couple of days. we'll have to see.
    gs

Hey G String,

can you also check my order?
    Bestellnummer: 3447133 "Early Bird"

THX

ESP Eclipse Black Distressed | Schecter S-1 "Zacky V Blade" | LTD EC 1000 | Kemper Stage |

EVH Frankenstrat | Fender Strat

• same as above.
    gs

• Can sympathize with Slippery Jim a bit, my order number is just after his 3447175 non-early bird. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't know/spot the early bird program, but knew what the lead-time was when I ordered.

Perhaps the most useful question GString could answer is if he can give an indication of when all of the early birds will clear and early 'normal' orders might start shipping?

• same as above.
    gs

Hi G String,
    Same for me I guess?
    Already paid with Paypal.

From:24 Jan 2015 13:52:00 Order number: 3447166 Shipping costs:0 €Total sum:499,00 €
    You're participating to our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority. Please stay patient.

// Björn