TAF - "THE GRAND FINALE"

• This is the greatest pack for sure! I have a lot of rigs from very well known and acclaimed profilers here, and as I go through to choose my favorites, if the amp is in this pack, it wins. Just sounds so in your face and rounded; like multidimensional as opposed to flat (?).

I hate how this forum changed up right now, i'm sure i'll get to know it, but I was lost for a bit there. Andy, did you ever comment back to me about a information sheet on this giant group of amps? Not necessary as all the info is in the rigs I guess, but would be nice. let me know!

• Hey guys.
    @edgehill - Im feeling the funk brother. bring it on, and finish it please :) I liked it!

@oozish - yeah the forum is a bit weird now, but nonetheless. - and to answer your question there is more documentation coming for these amps on the new website that we are working on now!.
    They will also be listed as singles too, and this also lets me explain all the amps in details.

The new site is awsome. - so I look forward to sharing with you all real soon!.

Best
    A

• Awesome news! At this point, I am more inclined to pick and choose individuals than to buy the whole pack so really looking forward to this. Thanks!

• I was gonna wait for a sale but it looks like the tanking pound created a sale for me.

This is ALL I'm gonna say about Bundle Pack 10:

-Andy is the only one in the Kemper world that knows how to create digital paper cones and tear them up-

Wow. A big thank you, Andy. Just wow.

• Thanks for the Info on the Two rock profile for leads and the AF10 for funk my friends, if i had the time i'd pick all these out for all, really appreciate this playing and feedback guys thank you so much

sincerley
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Looks like I'll have resurrecing an old thread. Haha.
    Can anyone give me a comparison for the JCM800 in the grand Finale to the modded JCM800 in pack 1? after buying the kemper I have very little spending money left over. I want to make sure I make the right choice.
    Very tempted to get the SLO from pack 10 as well after reading so many positive reviews. I have the top jimi SLO profiles and I love them. any help would be greatly appreciated!

• You wont go wrong with humbuckers using the SLO, i found few for single coils in the pack that were okay, Andy has a different flavor to Jimi, its high quality but you will get a wider variety of sounds with both , hope it helps

Are you using humbuckers? Try Jimi;s trick if using single coils and turn down the presence and treble by .08

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• thanks, Ash

Yea I'm using humbuckers 95% of he time. the different flavors between TAF, TJ and MBritt are awesome. none are better than the other, just different. I absolutely love MBritts 70 super lead, TAFs modded JCM800 and TJs 74 super lead.