Direct profiles for personal monitoring via guitar cab on stage and Studio profile to FOH, best of both world... :)))

• I have tried them all AXE Ultra, Axe FX 2, Kemper, and Helix. but it always sold them after a while and went back to regular tube amps and open guitarcabs, because I coundt not get used to that FRFR monitoring.
    it always sounded hard in the himid and boomy in the lo mid on stage. People say " you have to get used to FRFR monitoring", but I think many more people than me think FRFR sound awful on stage compared to an amp with guitar cabs.
    Now I save seen the light...and got into the wonderful world of combining Direct profiles of amps and studio profiles into merged profiles.
    I the done several Direct and Studio profiles of my Friedman Smallbox head, and used a amp switcher to A/B the sound of my Friedman Smallbox head and the Direct profile via the Kemper Power Head into the same guitarcab.
    After some tweeking I was not able to hear any difference between the original Friedman amp and the Kemper Power Head, on the Plexi or the BE channel. Wowww...
    Then i adusted the amp setting in the studioprofile so it was identical with the Direct profile, and merged the speaker.
    Now I got the best of both worlds Perfect monitoring on stage via monitor out without cab profile and use my guitar cab for monitoring, and L/R out with cabprofile send to to Front of house/PA mixer.
    This is something for all you guys that never get used to FRFR monitoring.... Direct profile into guitar cabs and Merged studio profile to FOH. :):):):):)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• After some tweeking I was not able to hear any difference between the original Friedman amp and the Kemper Power Head, on the Plexi or the BE channel. Wowww...

Well done, Boogiem!

That quote is gold, mate. You can't ask for more than that, can you?