What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• This track popped up on my Pandora playlist today :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yesterday included a full album playthrough of Galaktikon 1 8o

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anneke, Brings it home!!! :thumbup:

She rocks - this tune has it! :evil:

• I like Devin, but somehow this track does nothing for me on a musical level. Theatrically, yes!

I'd honestly prefer to listen to your playing Frank, LOL! :thumbup:

Many thx my friend!!

Maybe this track don't touch you, but if you hear him live it's pure fun and power. Dive into the albums on spotify.

• Anneke, Brings it home!!! :thumbup:

This Muddy!

Anneke is also a big win for the Projekt.

This music which I hear very loud when driving on the highway....after work. Good mood .....

• Another great thread!

Right now it is the Monk:

Edit: color me old-fashioned but if I was not sitting next to this keyboard, it would be the same just on vinyl.

• My favorite new band......Lucifer

External Content youtu.be

My favorite band of the decade.....Ghost

And no, I'm not a Satanist! Lol.

• This stopped me in my tracks. :thumbup:

• This stopped me in my tracks. :thumbup:

Dayum, brutally good! =O

• In case anyone's wondering:

It's 21 year old Senri Kawaguchi with Philippe Saisse on keys and Armand Sabal-Lecco on bass. It "only" took me 2 days to figure out who both of the other musicians were. Very-tricky. :S

She's worked with one of my fave Japanese fusion band's bass player Shingo Tanaka (from T-Square) and the keyboardist from another of my fave Japanese fusion bands, Casiopea, called Kiyomi Otaka. She's even toured with E-Girls, one of my many fave EDM-pop bands (those girls can dance!).

OK, that stuff probably means nothing to most here, but as many of you know, I'm severely into all things Japan, which of course includes JPop, Idol pop, J-metal, Visual Kei, Kawaii Metal, JFusion & jazz, Japanese Folk Metal and let's not forget the totally-unique Denpa Song (Akiba-pop/A-pop)! :S8o:S

Names you guys would've heard of that she's worked with include Guthrie Govan (yes!), drummers Steve Gadd, Dave Weckl and Japanese stalwart Akira Jimbo, Bootsy Collins on last year's album, and Abhijith PS Nair (mega "Indian-fusion" violinist), who's also been posted here several times playing with the likes of Mohini Day et al.

Oh, I meant to say that she released her first album on her 16th birthday. Don't you hate that? :/:D

• Oh, I meant to say that she released her first album on her 16th birthday. Don't you hate that?

She is really good!

I have to say though that I have seen this wonderkid situation a few times in my life and maybe it is just that they burn faster and lots of time they also burn out sooner. I would like to present Mozart as exhibit A.

As a counter example, see for example me - approaching half a century - I am still waiting to peak on playing bass. :D

• External Content youtu.be

• Well, this is surely the closest I'll ever come to listening to Ariana Grande.

Freshly-posted over at Rig Talk by Adam McLean (guitar) and featuring his buddy Trey Bledsoe on drums and synths, I think this is a superb effort:

• Very cool!

How about some Adele? :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• No Kemper in this one but tons of strings ;)