Who use a dual foot switch?

• On the Kemper video , they suggest (if you dont need many expression pedals, to hook only one expression pedal and a DUAL FOOT SWITCH Who work this way and use a Dual foot switch?

Concerning the expression pedal here is my conclusion after many research on google

MISSION IS BETTER FOR WAH -WAH (just the right range and comfort for a wah)

DUNLOP DP3 IS BETTER FOR MORPHING (higher range more space for subtle move)

Do you agree????

• One expression pedal and one dual switch is the most minimalistic remote control approach.

You can use the footswitch to step up- and downwards through the Rigs in a linear fashion.

And you can use the pedal for combinations of multiple functions like Wah, Pitch plus Volume OR Morphing, Wah plus Pitch.

Morphing and Volume cannot be combined on one pedal, because this would cause logical conflicts.

With such a minimalistic setup you cannot switch individual effect modules on/off.

You can also not trigger Action & Freeze functions like Rotary Speed, Delay Infinity and Delay Freeze.

• I have the Kemper dual switch and it works ok. Without the display etc though I find it can be disorientating e.g. accidentally hit it twice..I just use it for rehearsal.

Agree that a wider sweep is better for pitch and volume ( I use a Moog EP3 - cheaper I think that the Dunlop).

I use a converted crybaby which again is similar tot he mission but about £100 cheaper, but yes I find it has more of a wah feel...ironically a bit more on/off than a wide sweep which is closer to the real thing..assuming a crybaby is your point of reference.

• ..ironically a bit more on/off than a wide sweep

did you see my thread about the Mission pedal just being a Crybaby.? I’ve always complained that the taper on the Mission was terrible because it felt too on/off. Eventually I changed the Pedal Type in the system menu from Type 1 to Type 2 x suddenly it had a normal taper although the actual range of movement is still narrower than some others.

• did you see my thread about the Mission pedal just being a Crybaby.? I’ve always complained that the taper on the Mission was terrible because it felt too on/off. Eventually I changed the Pedal Type in the system menu from Type 1 to Type 2 x suddenly it had a normal taper although the actual range of movement is still narrower than some others.

Yes I did, I'll have a look , although I always found crybaby's a bit on/off though so it might be set up properly...I'll let you know..