kemper 600 watt in 2x12 kabinet 100 watt

• hello, I recently decided to buy a kemper power head. I'm not really good at it and it's the first time I'm going through my head and the cabinet. my question is. The kemper has 600 watts per 8 ohms and 300 watts per 16 ohms. I would like a 2x12 cabinet but I do not find 600 watts. how do I connect a 100 watt cabinet to the kemper power head and do not burn the loudspeaker. please beautify me, I do not have a lot of sound engineering knowledge, and I do not want to do silly to burn that much money.

• You simply connect the 100 Watt cabinet to the SPEAKER OUTPUT of the PROFILER. Even at loud volumes you will hardly exceed 15 Watt. To burn your speakers you would need to run at insane volumes over a long period.

• how is this possible when everyone says it's not like that and it can burn. please the fama to better understand this concept, if you can ask if you want to give me a tip what cabinet to take. and I do not understand how you say I'm pulling a maximum of 15 watts since I connect the 600 watt kemper

• how is this possible when everyone says it's not like that and it can burn. please the fama to better understand this concept, if you can ask if you want to give me a tip what cabinet to take. and I do not understand how you say I'm pulling a maximum of 15 watts since I connect the 600 watt kemper

Not everyone is an electronics engineer. Do you have experience of a 20 watt tube amp? Have you tried playing one on max volume? It is L O U D! I doubt you’ll ever need to run at that kind of volume, unless you’re playing festival stages. You won’t get near to blowing a 100 watt 2x12 unless, as Burkhard stated, you’re running in excess of those volumes and for an extended period.

A solid state amplifier, as you’ll find in the Kemper, needs a higher power rating to allow for clean headroom, as solid state amplifiers don’t sound pleasant when overdriven, hence the 600 watt rating.

• Use a 16 ohm cabinet to be on the safe side, if you wish. How loud a speaker can be is determined by its sensitivity; usually the speakers’ specs will show you the sensitivity rating in decibels. Higher sensitivity = louder speaker. However, the loudest speakers don’t always sound the best, and that’s before you’ve taken the cabinet that they’re in into account. Me, I’m really happy with my Matrix NL12 and NL212 with both my Kemper and Bluguitar Amp1. Super light and sound huge.

• The built-in amplifier in the powered Kemper switches automatically to match the cabinet impedance, either 8 or 16 ohms, so you’ll be fine.

I’m not familiar with that cab or speakers, so unfortunately can’t say whether it will be good for metal or not.

• but with a mixer that connects the kemperul that I may need it in live performances and I may be better off just to go with the kemper and connect to the mixer of the festival. it connects directly to the mixer or here are the bibilit's stuff?

• These are two differ questions I think.

Yes, at a festival or other gig where there is a mixer and full PA you would just connect the main outs on the Kemper to the mixer and the outfront sound will all come from the PA.

However, the purpose of the speaker out on the Kemper is simply to monitor yourself on stage. You can do this with a traditional speaker cab or with a FRFR cab, as traditional guitar cabs don’t include a power amp you need to use the Kemper speaker out. However, FRFR can be powered or un powered. If unpowered use the Kemper Speaker out. If powered use the Kemper monitor out. As this is just for monitoring on stage the volume is unlikely to be any louder than a traditional 100w valve head so the speakers should be fine. As others have said, although the Kemper can provide up to 600w that doesn’t mean it has to. If you set the volume to a level that is comfortable on stage you are unlikely to blow speakers.

• With high gain sounds that are very compressed anyway, you'll likely not exceed the limits of your speaker unless you want to blow your speaker AND your ears.

You should be more careful though when you connect a bass and a relatively clean sound cause the low end energy and the transients could blow speakers with a low rating.