Hi guys, I am starting to feel overwhelmed with all the settings and principles that go along with using a power amp & cabinet with the Stage (using a regular amp is just so much easier for me but I am trying so hard to get the Kemper Stage all setup for playing live and its tormenting me with all these tweaks and settings). Hopefully I can verbalize this correctly especially since I a not sure what the heck I'm doing.. lol
OK here goes, I've read the manual, watched a few videos and finally got around to hooking up my stage to a 100w power amp and a Marshall 2x12 cab with 35w Celestions.
1. I connect Stage Monitor Out to the the power amp input
2. I hit the OUTPUT Section button and then turn off Monitor Cab Off switch
3. Set the Monitor Output to Master Mono (although for some reason the chorus and flange sound better on Master STEREO??)
* But here is the part that is confusing me, yes I have turned the "Monitor Cab Off" but I still have the cabinet module section "ON" and I can spin the knob and swap out a variety of different speaker models but I thought the point of all this was to have a pure signal coming to my speaker cabinet without another Celestion creamback or greenback etc... coloring the tone since I am not using a Kemper Kone speaker...
4. So with that in mind I turned off the Cab Module but I'm not sure what I'm hearing anymore?
5. All I have is a headache lol am I supposed to have the Cab Module "OFF" to get a unaffected signal by another speaker profile?
I hope this question of mine is clear to understand and solve.